John Travolta

John Doe #2 Now

Repped by Gloria Allred

5/17/2012 11:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0517_gloria_allred_tmz
Gloria Allred
is now representing John Doe #2, the masseur who is accusing John Travolta of sexual assault, but it's unclear exactly what Allred is doing with him.

As we previously reported, John Doe #2 fired his lawyer and plans to dismiss his case, which was filed in federal court.

Gloria says, "We believe that the lawsuit should be filed in another court and, therefore, the lawsuit was dismissed without prejudice.  We will be conferring with our client regarding what will happen next in this case."

Travolta's lawyer, Marty Singer, tells TMZ, "I'm looking forward to trying the case against Gloria Allred in a court of law, not in the media."   Singer told TMZ his client hasn't paid either John Doe #1 or 2 a penny, calling their claims "ridiculous and false."

Nunya

This heffa stay in the garbage can looking for bull** lawsuits

Mike44090

I hope John sues the hell out of her as long as she is representing him, John has the money and power to do it.

Buckaroobonzai

#1 way to make yourself look like a liar and a thief... Hire Gloria Allred! Does she ever rep "real" victims? This is the first news to make me think Travolta is telling the truth.

rosebud

This woman is a ambulance chasing pig, she doesn't give a rats ass about anything but the almighty buck if she cant make any on your case she won't touch it, she threatens people and makes them pay a settlement. if you go against her so called clients she will destroy you She is a evil lawyer with evil clients and the truth gets lost in any of her lawsuits,shes pure trash. If I was John travolta I wouldn't pay this witch a dime.

Rob

Gloria is only in it for the $$$$$ I don't understand why people what her to be there lawyer she's nothing but a money hungry Ambulance Chaser that feeds off there '' Accusers '' that try and get money from The rich and famous The 1st accuser's lawyer said he had the date mixed up that's why the case was dismissed ? I hardly believe that give all these guys lie detector texts to prove if there telling the truth or not because I bet there are all LYING just to make a quick buck or two.

Rich

PUBLICITY ONLY.

PPC

This old bag is s***. She "represents" the worst type of people in the world and never true "victims." When is the last type she has been in criminal or civil court trying a real case? She is a media whore, not talented, just a mouthpiece, and an opportunist. Wonder what her cut was from all of the sluts that Tiger Woods slept with? What Tiger did was LEGAL - there was no reason for payouts! I agree with the poster that Travolta should sue her for millions, if this case is unfounded. BTW - no criminal complaints, so basically Allred is just looking for another "payout." It is called EXTORTION!!!

Michael

I hope she gets her azz handed to her!!! And then is called out for the ambulance chaser she is!

I hate her more than Kartrashian! And that's a ton.

Tom

OMG, I was already on Travolta's side in this matter. Now that Allred is involved, I am even more so on Travolta's side!

2muchinfo

Scientology vs Allred, should be a good fight. getting popcorn

CLINT

Gloria Allred doesn't care if her clients are lying or not. The only thing that matters to her is if the case is going to be televised or not. She is one of the worst lawers ever and should be disbarred.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I'm pretty sure #1 is hooked up with Gloria Alred, SlowMZ. That's what I've read elsewhere. Maybe you should stop tooting your little horn and look into that.

joe

Does anyone else wish Gloria Allred would just drop dead already? I cant be the only one!!

I love anarchy

This woman is absolute s*** . One of the worst human beings in the world and that includes murdurous dictators and thieves! She is a disgrace to the legal system and is surely going straight to hell

St James III

Damn! This chick stay chasin mad ambulances yo! LOL!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments