Will Smith

ATTACKS Kissy Reporter

5/18/2012 12:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0_c8lrhloj_0_n7c4zbbm
Will Smith just slapped a Ukrainian reporter across the face at the Moscow premiere of "Men in Black 3" -- and it was all caught on tape.

The Ukrainian reporter tries to kiss Will on the lips on the red carpet and the actor angrily pushes him away and then backhands him across the face.

You can clearly see that Will is incredibly pissed that the guy showed overt affection toward him.

After Will slaps the guy, Will says, "He's lucky I didn't sucker punch him."

We're told the dude who kissed Will is a television reporter who often kisses celebrities -- it's his schtick.

For the record, Will just came out in support of gay marriage.

A source on scene tells TMZ, the reporter's mouth brushed up against Will's and that's why the actor reacted so violently. Despite the incident, Will stayed positive ... and happily continued to sign autographs for fans and do red carpet interviews.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

KnuckleDragger

"We're told the dude who kissed will is a television who often kisses celebrities -- it's his schtick."

Really? He doesn't look like a television to me.

Who Knew

Good for Will. Please no shots of his homely kids.

Mike44090

Looks to me as the reporter assaulted him, you can't just kiss someone like that without their permission without it being considered an assault.

Jen

That is absolutely ****ing nasty.

Mikeg

Will, that's how Russians hug... nothing homo... That's mafia style

karen

wow...

TefnutUaRaet

I wish I had as much money as Will Smith. I really like how they have all the good stuff of the earth. Go Will & Jada. No hate here!

MrHarrybawls2010

will smith: my least favourite "celebrity". The people who say what a great actor (giggle) he is , always point to how much money his movies make. McDonald's makes tonnes of money too...does that make their food good? Men In Black Part 6 now is it Smith? No thanks. And shame on you Tommy Lee Jones-a once good actor selling out to be in movies with this clown for the almighty dollar.

Sincerity

This reporter should have known better!!! Black men aren't known to be OVERLY AFFECTIONATE to ANYONE in public. Americans, in general, PREFER NOT to have their "PERSONAL SPACE" invaded!!!

M

Totally deserved.... GROSS that some creepy stranger got aggressively in his sh*t to kiss him. I would have put that guy on the ground!!! Will handled it perfectly!

Different Rules Apply

That dude had it coming ~ borderline assault if you ask me. I don't blame Will one bit, I think he let the *** off easy.

Mikeg

Also only Tom cruise can kiss him..

Patricia Filmmaker Tone

I would have slapped him too...eeewww the guy is a pervert!!! Don't nobody want him kissing on them.

EddyTomJoey

Rightfully so. Unwanted Sexual advances should not be tolerated.

TefnutUaRaet

However, Will and Jada bodyguards weren't doing Their job. Gotta be careful out there.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments