Nick Stahl

Reaches Out to Friends

via Email

5/19/2012 8:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0519_nick_stahl_gettyMissing "Terminator 3" star Nick Stahl has reached out to friends via email, TMZ has learned, telling them he's ok and pledging to go to rehab.

According to our sources, Stahl emailed friends yesterday and apologized for scaring them. We're told Stahl told friends he was getting treatment and would be out of contact for the next 30 days.

Our sources say Stahl's friends and family hope he's telling the truth ... but they are skeptical.

We're told that Stahl's wife, the one who reported him missing, was not on the email.

update_bar
A rep for the LAPD tells TMZ the missing persons case will remain open for now -- an email is not enough for them to close the file on it.

Muppet

Someone should actually get in contact with him face to face to make sure he actually sent the email!

Kelly

In the words of Judith Beasley, "[He's] alive! I knew [he] was alive!" Thank goodness!

havok

" Stahl's wife, was not on the email."

Maybe it's because she sent it.

Cheryl A.

Call me skeptical but anyone with his password could have sent that message. If he had included ANYthing personal, that only a few good friends or wife would know, it would be more believable. (say hi to pookie or something like that)

Travolta is up to & accusers yet NOTHING on TMZ?????

Sinjin

Ahh treatment. Key word in Hollywood for being cool. Another douchebag loser seeking exposure and sympathy. He'll have his own show soon.

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

Another Homowood junkie who needs a career boost so let's pull out the Ol Charlie Sheen playbook so he can get back on the Mo Wood payroll to pay the crack dealers and junkies and what not he owes who he's hiding from in rehab because NO ONE IN MO WOOD gets sober. They don't, it's the biggest con job on Americans in the world next to Obama and his make believe fairy tale the MSM refuses to vet for fear of what it will confirm.

Tammy

Last I recall, he and his ESTRANGED wife are going through nasty marital disputes, so I don't think it's odd she wasn't included. However, I think an actual conversation, be it on the phone or in person, with a recipient on the email might be advisable.

Lisa

The wife was the one who filed a missing person report and she could not email her? Divorce the bum!

whocares

I think this is so dumb that is is even news.

Jackie

Sounds really strange.

Jodi

Hmmmmmmm......I wonder if that email was really from Nick? Sounds fishy to me. Can't the police track where the email came from? His wife should follow up on this and not take it for face value.

Calinative

He's lying. (sorry)

cass

I'm not buying it.

Throwback kid

I thought he was miscast in the movie Bully, they should have had someone like Vin Diesel play the Bully. I remember thinking this guy is too small and skinny to push anyone around, if a guy like that went to my highschool the football players would have taken turns beating him up every week. Nick Stahl just wasn't believable as the high school tough guy

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments