Mark Zuckerberg Wedding

Michael Jackson Music

in Heavy Rotation

5/20/2012 11:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0520_mark_zuckerburg_wedding_mj_performing_getty_facebook
Mark Zuckerberg might have more money than the average man, but he has the same musical tastes as everyone else -- because TMZ has learned his wedding was bumping some serious Michael Jackson tracks all night long.

A neighbor of the Facebook CEO tells TMZ ... they could hear the music coming from the wedding the entire time (as evidenced by our video where you can hear Billie Joe Armstrong singing from the street).

The neighbor tells TMZ there was plenty of upbeat music all night -- including Flo Rida, Bon Jovi and Janet Jackson. But the overwhelming favorite was the King of Pop himself, Michael Jackson.

Status update: everyone loves MJ.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Pegasus

"Michael Jackson is still "Bad", 25...": ""Michael Jackson's "Bad" returns this September with new music and never-before-seen concert video in the first re-release of a full album from the King of Pop's catalog since he died in 2009, Jackson's record company and estate said on Monday. The "Bad 25" deluxe package, released on September 18, commemorates the 25th anniversary of the original, Grammy-winning album with hits like "The Way You Make Me Feel," and it will include demos and songs that didn't make the final cut of the original version. The new songs were recorded in Jackson's studio while he was making the album, and the package also offers a DVD of Jackson's performance for Britain's Prince Charles, Lady Diana and 72,000 fans at London's Wembley Stadium in 1988. The video was discovered in the singer's personal collection, and thought to be the only copy of the performance, taped for Jackson's own use, the estate said.""
Michael Jackson is still "Bad", 25 years after album
today.msnbc.msn.com

Freedom Rose

Has anybody watched Hangover II?

Well, for those of you who don't know what a shemale looks like, you should watch that movie. It is really amusing and it explains what a shemale is. They would have hired MJ for that role if MJ was still alive. Who knows, that might revive MJ's career like the original movie did to Mike Tyson..

Freedom Rose

I meant, amazing.

lilian jackson

you know what yo whatever who sucks in reality ...................................thats YOU so f#** your own a#* and go home you nasty sucker!

Martin Pagels

Michael is the best

blythe

i love that , paying tribute to the king and they have much class. and all the haters can kiss the ass. good luck and kudos to you mr. and mrs zuckerberg

Dose Of Reality

Yep, works every time. You are having a party and people don't get the hint it's time to leave, play a few Michael Jackson songs and they'll clear out before you know it.

Sammy

Michael Jackson songs all night long, wonderful! The best choice ever. Congratulations!

=)

A Child is a Song
When children listen to music, they don't just listen. They melt into the melody and flow
with the rhythm. Something inside starts to unfold its wings - soon the child and the music are
one. I feel that way, too, in the presence of music, and my best moments of creativity have
often been spent with children. When I am around them, music comes to me as easily as
breathing.
Each song is a child I nourish and give my love to. But even if you have never written a
song, your life is a song. How can it not be? In wave after wave, Nature caresses you - the
rhythm of each dawn and each sunset is part of you, the falling rain touches your soul, and you
see yourself in the clouds that are playing tag with the sun. To live is to be musical, starting with
the blood dancing in your veins. Everything living has a rhythm. To feel each one, softly and
attentively, brings out its music.
Do you feel your music?
Children do, but once we grow up, life becomes a burden and a chore, and the music
grows fainter. Sometimes the heart is so heavy that we turn away from it and forget that its
throbbing is the wisest message of life, a wordless message that says, "Live, be, move, rejoice --
you are alive!" Without the heart's wise rhythm, we could not exist.
When I begin to feel a little tired or burdened, children revive me. I turn to them for new
life, for new music. Two brown eyes look at me so deeply, so innocently, and inside I murmur,
"This child is a song." It is so true and direct an experience that instantly I realize again, "I am a
song also." I am back to myself once more.
-Michael Jackson (Dancing the Dream)-