Dog Chapman's Show

EUTHANIZED

5/21/2012 3:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0521_dog_chapman_ae
Dog "The Bounty Hunter" Chapman will have more time on his hands to catch criminals, because his show on A&E is being canceled ... TMZ has learned.

Multiple sources connected with the show tell us ... Dog's people and A&E have been negotiating, but the network has now decided to pull the plug and not do season 9.

One source connected with Dog tells us the cancellation is based on "creative differences."  But here's the reality ... saying "creative differences" is like breaking up with a girl and saying, "It's not you, it's me."

donjuan

Well...looky looky here. Discovery decided to cancel the show. He should have been off long ago. Its amazing what $$ is. He makes crazy racists remarks, and the network 'suspends' the show...until it dies down a bit, then bring his ass right back. I never watched after that time anyway. Way to go Discovery. U suck!

Toilethead

THERE IS A GOD!

chris

i will miis the show it was a good show 2 watch. i will miis it big time. i would reather see the duck dinastey be oof the air the the dog .

no.longer.a.fan

I am glad! I am sick of Beth and her Prank Call Network and 'Dog Pound" bullying and harassing people. This is long overdue!

Kingsalami

Good! More time to gang tackle old ladies jay walking...

Noel

wow, and it only took them 8 years to catch one that 1. this mullet maggot is a circus freak, and
2. This crap appeals to about 2% of the toothless beer swilling daughter marrying rednecks in the country.

Good riddance.

kann

It is ashame that they are canceling the show it is one of my favorite shows I love to watch the show.

tellmeaboutit

If this is true, it's the best news I've heard all day, make that all week!! This phoney, bottom feeding, trashy family, led by Dog and Hog are long overdue to go away. A&E (a silly name for what that network has descended to) should be ashamed for ever running that crap to start with.

Hank

Just how would he be a racist? Next time you have a thought you should really just let it pass.

nu sox n draws

a million cows will keep their hides

JDUB

The only reason I ever watched that show is because I could never stop being shocked at Beth's giant chest balloons and the crazy outfits she would wear.

Kelly

This is what happens after it's confirmed that Leland, the only reason to watch the show to begin with, has left the show.

Joy

Dog is my favorite show. Bring it back and Duane & Leland too. The entire family. They do a lot of good as well.

bunny

Take away Leland and the show is nothing. Isn't that what they were going to do? The cancellation is warranted and I'm shocked it lasted this long. I was hoping over these years we would see Beth lose weight but her boobs look like weapons more than ever.

Bu

I loved the show and will miss it...It has been a big guilty pleasure foe me.