Mark Zuckerberg

Facebook Stock PLUMMETS

5/21/2012 7:26 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0521_mark_zuckerberg_facebook
Tough morning for The Zuck -- after a lackluster debut ... Facebook stock is sinking like a stone this morning ... down more than 11% from its opening price.

As of 7:32 AM PDT ... FB had fallen to $33.97 per share ... down $4.26 from its closing price on Friday.

According to MSN.com, the stock was down as much as 14% earlier in the morning.

FYI -- Facebook debuted at $38-per-share ... and many hoped it would explode. It didn't.

Of course, we're still a long way from the closing bell ... and a lot could happen -- good or bad.

Stay tuned ...

DaveT

With Facebook shares I was like anybody else, curious if I could make some cash.
But people in the business all told me the same thing...."Don't buy Facebook shares."
Maybe it will get better and people can recover their loss, but it's looking more like that vortex you see in the bathtub when you drain it...down she goes.

GabrielRRetana

**** this nerd bastard I hope he goes broke in my lifetime. He's a sociopath .

Krispy Krentcil

if it gets too bad maybe a bailout is in order...
god forbid we lose contact with the strangers we knew 30 years ago...and what about the farmville crops...

Truth

THIS IS A NICE TIME TO BUY SHORT CALL OPTIONS OR BUY A TON OF PUT DERIVATIVES ON FB. NOW THAT'S WHERE YOU GONNA MAKE MONEY - SPECULATION! #TRUTH!!

Bridget

I'm not on all these social networking websites. Can someone explain to me the difference between facebook and myspace? I seriously don't know. They sound pretty much the same.

And if they are pretty much the same... I do know enough about the social networking sites to know that few are on myspace anymore. So why would facebook not come to the same fate?

King Beef

Good. F**k Facebook.

Truth

WHAT I'M REALLY SURPRISED AT ARE PEEPS WHO PUT ALL THEIR ACTUAL INFO ON FB. WHAT ARE YALL - NUTS?? FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE MUCH MORE INTERESTING AND ANONYMOUS. #TRUTH!!

bellyman

Yup, got married too soon. The fool. Thought the t's were crossed and i's dotted - all was done. Sorry Charlie.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Maybe that's because people recognize that Facebook replaced Myspace and eventually Facebook will be replaced....probably by Pintrest or something like it.

Rafaelle Zuccaro

99% of Facebook is pure BS and Stupidity--Get real Idiots

Bud

Facebook sucks ass anyway.

BigBoyBC

The public offering was designed to generate revenue for the company not shareholders, it did that on Friday. The stock was greatly over-valued, now the market is correcting that, I think in a year from now it will stabilize at about $17

Billyrob

First Look: The Actual Zuckerberg Prenuptial Agreement (Or Maybe Not)

Muppet

Shallow idiot! There is nothing wrong with her looks and she has the smarts to go with it! He's far better off with her than the dumb golddiggers. Are you for real or just seriously lacking in maturity?

Carl

Do a little more research TMZ and you'll find out that the only reason it didn't go below $38 Friday was due to an insurance company guaranteeing a minimum price of $38. Any time it was going to go below that price they bought up the stock to stabilize it.