Young Buck

Heading to PRISON

for Gun Possession

5/22/2012 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0521_young-buck_GETTYYoung Buck won't be a free man much longer -- TMZ has learned the rapper has agreed to serve 18 months in prison for gun possession, following a massive IRS raid on his Nashville home in 2010.

According to the deal, Buck agreed to plead guilty to possessing firearms and ammunition as a convicted felon.

According to legal docs filed in the case, federal agents recovered the firearms in Buck's house during a 2010 raid -- when feds busted into the house to repossess a bunch of the rapper's belongings to settle a $300,000 tax debt.

According to the docs, feds found a .40 caliber Glock 22 in Buck's home along with ammunition. As a convicted felon, Buck is prohibited from possessing ANY kinds of firearms.

As for the felony rap -- Buck was convicted of assault with a deadly weapon after stabbing some guy at the Vibe Awards in 2004.

The judge signed off on the plea deal already but won't formally sentence the rapper 'til July 13th.

Cartman

Dummy will probably get yet another gun the day he gets out of jail.

Some people never learn. But racism, etc.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

What? A rapper going to jail for illegal activity? I don't believe it.

My Big Salami

TMZ whats wrong with you guys? I love Young Buck but this is an old photo of Tupac!..Not cool TMZ!!

Bridget

All of this started because of Bucks lack of loyalty to 50 cent. Which is ironic considering having WAY TO MUCH loyalty to Dr. Dre is why he has the felony. He needs to learn that he is throwing away his success everytime he breaks the law.

The rappers that have success in the longterm become businessmen once they acheive success in the industry.

He has to learn common sense. And common sense tells you that you don't BITE the hand that feeds you.

Oh and also tells you to pay your taxes...and not have illegal junk in your home.

If I were him I would be writing "I'm sorry" letters to 50 cent from prison. Atleast that would give him a small chance of having a career once he gets out.

notalawyer

Rappers love guns...

Muppet

I guess he didn't get the message the first time. second time is the charm? :/

Amy

He looks like he's ready to go! I wish these "celebs" got put in GP while in prison. They'd go from Thug Life to Thumb Life. Every night in the corner sucking their thumbs trying to find a happy place. Idiots.

Cheryl A.

I stand corrected. Last week I said that he didn't learn that when you earn, the government wants it's share.
I forgot to mention, don't have illegal weapons, too.
Mia Cupa.

Celeb Gossip Addict

Well I guess 50 is jumping for joy now that Buck's life has been totally and completely destroyed. Not that it was 50's fault, but he has taken joy in the boys demise in the past.

Philo Beddoe

Sadly, this only means one thing......a "comeback" album in 18 months about all his struggles in prison, yo, and how he missed his 18 kids...lol...what am I saying? These fools aren't worried about their kids.

cmmom

The first sentence is funny. Since when does someone agree to go to prison. LOL

Joao

Did I read that right? He " AGREED to serve 18 months in prison" for an incident that happened 2 YEARS ago. I smell money, Our enforcement and judicial system an't worth jack crap.

matt

hey rappers.....having lots of guns when your not suppose to have them dont make you badasses...it makes you go to jail

Savvy1

Good. I hope he rotts in there. Idiot!

EastCoastChopper

Young Buck always pakin Gluck!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments