Sharon Stone Sued

Nanny Claims Actress

Called Her Stupid Filipino

5/23/2012 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0523_sharon_stone_lawsuit_article
Sharon Stone's former nanny is suing the actress, claiming the actress repeatedly went on a tear against Filipinos, calling them stupid people.

Erlinda Elemen claims in her lawsuit ... Sharon would not cut her a break, berating her for her religion, even forbidding her from reading the Bible in her own room in Sharon's house.

Elemen, a Filipino woman, claims Sharon ordered her NOT to speak to the kids because she did not want them "to talk like you."

Elemen also claims Sharon bagged on Filipino food.

The former nanny claims Sharon tried to take back the overtime she was paid. Elemen says after she challenged Sharon on the OT, Stone repeatedly verbally attacked her for 3 weeks in front of guests, staff and others, and then fired her in February, 2011.

Sharon's attorney tells TMZ, "This is an absurd lawsuit that has been filed by a disgruntled ex-employee who is obviously looking to get money and way she can."

kurtmoj

Well no wonder she is not popular anymore...Preventing someone to read bible or to pray is below the belt...This is not also disrespect to the person but also to GOD

Nazchi

Racist bitch! Get your ass over at Philippines and lets see who's stupid

bb

Absolutely believe this story about Ms Stone. Not only is she a diva her loudmouth political incorrectness is uh, legendary. No doubt she would be hell to work for and intentionally hire someone from a race she disliked so she could make them feel like an "underling".

She's baaaack

I couldn't care less about Sharon Stone but that is a very attractive hair style on her.

sarah

Where do people here come up with this intimate knowledge of the actress? It just makes me uncomfortable how people form their opinions based on a few pictures and stories from gossip magazines.

EastCoastChopper

Two known facts: Hollywood actors are usually atheist bullies toward their "slaves" AND - Filipinos notoriously will try to scam a rich person out of money by false accusation.

You decide!

SusanCoyote

I agree, Filipino food is crap and the accent is beyond annoying but... why not just replace her with someone less annoying??? Why torture this poor woman? Isn't bad enough she has to be Filipino?

clairebelmontes

I always knew she was a bitch, and now this for me is confirmation. What kind of devil worshiper doesn't let their worker read the bible in their own room?

O_o

i find it hard to believe that stone would go thru all the trouble to hire someone if she has such a problem w his/her background. stone is a smart woman. if she didn't really want a filipino around her children, etc...she would have hired mary whitebread to take care of her kids instead.

CaseyEffnRyback

Ahh yes, quit during a these economic times. I must be reading the wrong article because the one I read never mentioned she's an immigrant.

Steppy

Anyone ever consider that the woman can't speak properly? (English). Also, I would think she was reading the Bible all the time to the kids and continued even after being asked not to.

dfds

AWWW poor asian house maid gets ripped on..AWWW!!! AWWW!! get used to it america its call rasicm and it WILL NOT LEAVE. no matter what you do or say.

Theresee

someone may have already pointed this out, but that last sentence should probably say "ANY way she can", not "AND way she can." just sayin'.

paul galesko

Just like all the other foreigners that are destroying this country!!! They pretend they can't speak ENGLISH but know the word lawsuit!!! This has to stop, either by forced sterlization or hit squads!! Where are the great SERBS or SS when you need them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David R. Buck

I had to explain to my 10 year old son, who has never been to church, why a few weeks ago, a bunch of adults were sitting around a table at Jack-n-the-Box restaurant holding hands with their eyes closed. I simply said to my son out-loud, that they were pretending to talk to an imaginary God in the sky. It was kind of embarrassing for everyone involved. I hate it when people act all crazy in public places. I don’t want my son exposed to delusional unbalanced people before he understands why religion is so harmful in today’s society.