Kissy Ukrainian Reporter

Screw Will Smith

I'm Saving My Lips For ...

5/24/2012 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

052412_tmzlive_vitali_sediuk_launch
The Ukrainian reporter who tried to kiss Will Smith at the Moscow premiere of "Men in Black 3" last week now has a new celebrity target to smooch -- and she's barely legal.

Vitalii Sediuk appeared on TMZ Live today, claiming his new holy grail is 19-year-old Selena Gomez -- "I love her. She is my future project. Selena, hi. I'm not afraid of Justin Bieber. He's not competition."

Vitali says he's also got his eyes on UK singer Cheryl Cole and Angelina Jolie. Good luck with that.

Gretel

I'm not much of a Will Smith fan but I saw footage of this moron and Will slapping him. My first thought was it was too bad he wasn't close enough for Will Smith to plant a bony knee hard to his groin. That would have stopped him for a while.

O_o

aight guy - the bottom just fell out of the whole "i don't understand US customs so i kiss everybody" thing...clearly, u're a dirtbag who is assaulting celebrities, and smith gave you less than what you deserved. my guess is that u'll be murdered if u try that w jolie. i have no doubt that that chick carries a blade on her at all times. come to think of it, lookin forward to the attempt. rock on buddy.

Flychick86

Wow. I've seen it on TV.

Yeah...

Calling Selena barely legal is a bit of a stretch considering that she's turning 20 in a few months... That guy is still creepy as **** though. Not really the kissing part but the fact that he called her his "next project" -_- What. The. ****.

Thorn

He wasn't being serious. Didn't you get that? He was clearly joking about kissing Selena, etc. Gullible much?

Thorn

This guy is a shameless self promoter. I bet he figured out what Will Smith's reaction would be before trying to kiss him for a shocker. He is lying about the "Slavic tradition": neither Russians nor Ukranians kiss strangers or anyone in similar situations. He is happy to milk Borat and the image of a simple emotional Slav.

jessdecristo

Hell yeah ! I don't blame Smith for having had done this , these "Pupsiepinky" reporters have to realize that NOT every man is gay. He's lucky he didn't take him apart rigth there and then.

Anonymous

I did NOT see Selena Gomez coming... I thought it'd be Miley Cyrus or some other teenage slut. At least Selena has some self respect, good looks, and common sense.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3