Mark Zuckerberg, Priscilla

Rome During Honeymoon

5/28/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0527_zuckerberg_exposure2Mark Zuckerberg and Priscilla Chan blended with the crowd during their honeymoon in Rome -- as best as a gazillionaire can blend.

It looks like they didn't attract much attention -- in fact, they seem to go unnoticed by most people in the crowded restaurant in the middle of the famed city.

Italy is fitting, because Mark said "arrivederci" to around 3 billion bucks this week after his Facebook stock took a nosedive.

Phreaky

She looks miserable having to spend time with him alone. Don't care how much money he has, I would be too having to look at his face every day.

parlayer

What are you going to say Mark?? when you discover you "Can't Buy Happiness" then all the kings horses and all the kings men couldn't put old mark back together again.

JiLL1

Even pix of this girl since the wedding, shows her looking glum. She looks bored and depressed. Can't say i blame her

XYZ

Stay out of my homeland... ugh.

Jack

How many thousands of jobs has he created and how many have any of you bashing him created? Thousands and in your cases ZERO!

MrHarrybawls2010

If I won $100 million dollars in the lottery , I would keep $99 million for myself, and give $1 each to a million diffrent people AROUND THE WORLD. Yea, thanks everyone.

Bridget

Why would she have a big smile on her face? They are having dinner and don't seem to know their picture is being taken. If they sat there with big old smiles on their faces all though dinner they would look stupid...or on something.

Dmitry

The guy is a billionaire! why would he choose this chick. He can get any girl he wants

CJ

Money can't buy good taste! Who in their right mind would go to Rome for a honeymoon? I guess if you think constantly being around millions of tourists is romantic??

Marsy

I don't care how modest you can be. If I were married to the world's richest young man, I would be smiling and loving on him. Don't wanna get stereotyped when he decides to cheat behind closed doors.

Jackie

LOL..Not everyone in Europe cares about him.

My Big Salami

In Pic # 2 it looks like she is giving him a hand jobbb under the table?!..

buzz kill

Is that an all you can eat buffet?

Dean

its obvious that they are over their honeymoon .
Ok after 9 years you are not all over each other
But why getting married when you are not in love anymore .
Maybe they argued about how to raise their children now . I am not really religious but what about Zuckerbergs family woudln't they want their grandchildren to be raised in their jewish faith ?

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

I tell ya... if ever you want to see an asian get excited bring them to the Pound.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments