« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Dennis Rodman

Slapped with Contempt

Over Unpaid Child Support

5/29/2012 10:51 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0529_dennis_rodman
Dennis Rodman's just learned a hard lesson about not paying child support -- if you don't a judge will come down on you like a hammer.

An Orange County judge just held Rodman in contempt for raking up a whopping $808,935 in unpaid child support for his 9- and 10-year-old children -- and an additional $51,441 in unpaid spousal support.

Rodman was placed on 3 years probation and ordered to perform 104 hours of community service.

While on probation, Rodman is required to stay current with child support and cover alimony.  It's unclear how he's gonna dig himself out of the hole.

Dennis previously responded to his ex-wife's demands, saying he couldn't pay because he's broke. According to Dennis, Michelle's six-figure child support bill is based on a $50,000-a-month child support order she obtained behind his back. Rodman's been fighting it since 2010.

Clearly, the judge wasn't buying what Dennis was selling.

0328_dennis_rodman_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ShrinkWrap

That toothpick is really classy. I still cannot wrap my head around the fact that someone actually had sex with him, intentionally! His ugliness on the inside, is worse than the ugliness on the outside. A real man, takes care of his children.

HaleyVictor

Life it's amazing when you have money. Make money today for tomorrow. Like Fred said I am in shock that anyone can make $4771 in four weeks on the internet. have you seen this website www.LazyCash27.com

Sunset

The herpes spirit animal Rodman is back. How revolting! Anyone who has been with this man is damaged goods.

martmatsil

I happen to love Dennis Rodman,he was given a raw deal.Some people are not meant to be married,me included,he is very charismatic,very sexy.looks good in bed.Love to all.Ciao for now.

azxterra

Someone explain soemthing to me, Exactly how does community service benefit the kids when that time could be spent making money to pay child and spousal support? Same with jail time.. in Arizona I was laid off from my job and placed in a jail cell and forced to pay fines until I could pay child support. I missed ONE payment after losing my job, never missed a payment before that and then spent 4 months in jail until the sherrifs "program" got me a job at 7eleven. I'm an engineer by trade and 4 year degree.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4