Michael Jackson

Creepy 'I Can't Sleep' Letter

Yanked from Auction

5/30/2012 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0529_lisa_marie_presley_michael_jackson_getty
A letter Michael Jackson wrote to Lisa Marie Presley -- complaining about the problem that ultimately killed the singer -- has been yanked from the auction block after Lisa Marie pitched a fit.

Lisa Marie has not said why she wanted the letter pulled, but it's pretty clear -- Michael struggled with sleep deprivation for years until he found a quick fix in the form of Propofol.

The letter -- written sometime between 1993 and 1996, reads as follows: "Smell here [arrow with box] Lisa I truly need this rest I haven't slept litterally [sic] in 4 days now. I need to be away from phones and Business people. I must take care of my health first Im' [sic] crazy for you Love Turd."

As TMZ first reported, Jackson was doctor shopping for Propofol before he hooked up with Conrad Murray.

So Julien's Auction in Beverly Hills -- the same company selling off Elvis' crypt -- has capitulated to Elvis' daughter. Owner Darren Julien tells TMZ, "I'm assuming it's a personal nature, and we wanted to honor the request and continue our good relationship with Ms. Presley."

We can read between the lines.

Creepy I Cannot Sleep Letter from Michael Jackson

What I Think

Now that I have seen that sicko's letter, I am going to return every August 29th to wish all of the rabid fans a Happy National Turd Day (formerly known as MJ's birthday.) I hope all of my fellow "haters" will join me and do the same.

Dose Of Reality

I'm starting to think HumanNature may actually be LaToilet Jackson. They both operate at about the same wave length and diminished mental state. She only pretends to be a duck with an arrow through it's head because it is slightly less embarrassing then being LaToilet.

black or white

this goes out to all the pecker heads that say limp and michael jackson were lovers.

there was no way michael jackson would sleep/make love to a woman.

he did not sleep with debbie rowe. those kids were bought and
he did not sleep with limp. though she would want the world to believe that one. im sure she cringed at the actual idea

this michael jackson, he would break down and cry at video shoots because of the lack of support with the adhesive for his nose. how could a man even be sexual with a woman with all these issues of falling apart?

for those that believe that fable, deserves to be life long fans of this misfit.

phia

WHAT I THINK

I'd rather see the autopsy pictures. All 60+ of them. I bet they would be good for a big laugh.
3 DAYS AGO

Since when are autopsy pictures funny ?

phia

DOSE OF REALITY

phia,
Murray is ultimately responsible, no doubt. He was dumb enough to give MJ what he wanted. Think of it this way, people are inherently lazy. Why would Murray give MJ something that would force him to stay at his bedside all night every night for weeks? If MJ didn't insist on surgical anesthesia, why give it to him? Murray could have just stopped by gave him something else and slept in his own bed.
4 DAYS AGO
REPLY FLAG

DOSE OF REALITY

If Michael had insisted on having an anesthesiac used in hospitals for heavy surgery and with the staff trained on how to use it and what side affects to look out for,then WHY didn't murray record him begging for it?

Dose Of Reality

Phia, I always said Murray was dumb. I don't think he thought MJ would die. He never covered up his tracks, the only time he tried was after the incident.

Give the "people are inherently lazy" theory I mentioned above some thought.

It was rumored that MJ had that treatment on some sort of regular basis before and although it may not be physically addictive, it can be psychologically addictive. I feel that MJ may not necessarily been heavily addicted to drugs but actually medical procedures itself. That type of addiction would explain much of his physical changes and even play into his psychological need to be taken care of, in some ways as if he's still a child. This similar to the condition where people seek unconditional love from a pet or a newborn even though having a child, for that person, at that time is completely illogical.

Another prime example of his medical addiction, is him constantly using oxygen and requiring IV fluids for dehydration when he simply could increase his fluid intake. Plain and simple, he wanted to be taken care of and wanted some sort of instant gratification as well as sympathy.

Given that MJ had the treatment many times before, he must have known what was going on. It wasn't a one time deal, Murray did it almost every night for a relatively long period of time. MJ had been under anesthesia several times before so he must have known what was going on. When in the hospital, if you are going under, they are quite careful to explain everything and the dangers involved. So either he knew what was going on, or he was completely oblivious and incompetent to make serious decisions about his own welfare. It has to be one way or the other, there is no grey area given the frequency.

SaraJane

Dose of Reality

''Fans may not like what I write but anyone that has the ability to be logical can see at least some truth to the theories I pose, even if you don't agree.''

What you post is illogical and you post your own ''theories ''and never back it up with any truth because you cannot.

Whether you like/accept it or not, Michael Jackson's so called doctor failed him on so many levels. MJ was not physically addicted to anything whilst he lived in Ireland according to Dr Patrick Treacy.
And according to the results of the autopsy / coroner’s report, AND toxicology tests his body was not that of an addict to script meds or otherwise.

You need a.... daily Dose of Reality....rather urgently.

Dose Of Reality

SaraJane

Dose of Reality

You need a.... daily Dose of Reality....rather urgently.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I repeat

Obviously you are not one of those people.

I choose my words carefully, this obviously escapes you. I am very clear about what I state as fact, opinion, theory and rumor. I also pose questions, if you have an answer, or thought that you'd like to add. If you can't understand what I write, I can accept it, after all you are a stuperfan, I guess. Go back and read posts 123 & 124. Phia, whom I believe to be a fan, were having and adult debate where we both posted our thoughts and opinions, even if we may not have agreed with each other but we both chose to keep it on a mature level.

I never defended Murray, I only state that MJ either had some responsibility for his own care over the extended period of time or he lacked the judgement to make decisions on his one health.
I'd like to hear how you disagree? What was it then, week after week, night after night?

Do you disagree that MJ had many, many medical procedures? Not just plastic surgery, but IV's, "skin treatments" performed by doctors and god knows what else. If these things were not done, why were they mentioned in the case by the prosecution's witnesses and not disputed? Collapsed veins can be indicative of frequent IV's. Also, pharmaceutical grade drugs don't always show the same signs as something like street heroine use where dirty needles are shared and low quality drugs are cut with other substances.
His insomnia is also consistent with someone's abrupt stoppage, say to pass a physical, of prescription drugs.

Actually, the theories I posed about MJ were fairly sympathetic or at least neutral.

Would you like to honestly debate anything I said? How was I illogical? Many of the things I posed fit right in with the stuperfan doctrine. Do you have all the facts or theories of your own? Or, are you one of those "stuperfans" that believes "you knew" MJ?

Stuperfans, don't be wimps and simply hit the "HATE" button, it only shows that I hit upon something you cannot deny. "LIKES" and "HATES", which somehow always seem to be between 4 and 6, mean very little. Take the high road and defend your "HATE" if you can.

Dose Of Reality

SARAJANE,
I don't consider all fans "superfans". A fan can like his music and still have an open mind without being brainwashed by the pro MJ propaganda.

Stuperfans conduct themselves in a certain way, full of denial and hate. When confronted with a logical point, they retreat or hide behind foolishness. They like to point to what they consider facts, when in reality, it's their own distorted view, picking apart things and only choosing to believe what they want while refusing to see the whole picture.

Oddly enough many stuperfans claim to be very religious. Well their own brand of christian anyway, with full knowledge and understanding of the Bible, God and Jesus, as if given to them at birth and free of influence. They somehow claim that MJ fell into their beliefs when in fact, even when looking at MJ's life through their eyes, he lived a life that was far from pious. Stuperfans will preach love and understanding one moment and hate the next. Really, according to your beliefs, is that what MJ would have wanted?

If MJ once said that he could fly, they would believe it and claim to have seen it with their own eyes. Stuperfans also have the hilarious trait of believing that they actually knew MJ.

I also see that you won't actually challenge me on anything. People don't hit the HATE button because they disagree, they hit it because they read something they don't like. Then again, stuperfans are not known for their reading comprehension or ability to communicate. effectively.

Free Our Righteous Doctor

___♥___♥___
____♥_♥____
_____♥_____
F.O.R.D.

Dose Of Reality

SaraJane

oh cop on and go away will you?
I will not challenge a unhinged hater...

Got it now?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think it's because you, and any stuperfan branded argument is weak. I may be guilty of a typo or two, but at least I can convey a reasonable thought.

Stuperfans are the real haters.

phia

DOSE OF REALITY, just because someone is treated for an illness or cronic condition that doesn't affect the person's psychology.
You said it was rumored.Since when are rumors taken seriously?

And how do we know for a FACT that Michael was using oxygen and IV fluids for dehydration?

I ALSO don't agree with your theories after all they are theories.

Dose Of Reality

phia

You said it was rumored.Since when are rumors taken seriously?

I ALSO don't agree with your theories after all they are theories.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Like I said rumored, there may be something to it, maybe not. Even though I don't hold Murray in high regard, I simply don't think anyone would go through the trouble of "treating" MJ the way he did over such an extensive period of time. There are a lot of easier ways to get someone to sleep.

I mentioned psychological addiction to the medical procedures because it does seem to fit with MJ's actions as it relate to his numerous cosmetic procedures. People do get addicted to plastic surgery and other medical procedures aside from drugs. It also, in my opinion, may tie into the "lost childhood" type claims in that he basically may have wanted "to be taken care of".

While lupus may be considered a chronic condition, vitiligo is not.

In the Murray case, the frequent exchange of oxygen tanks was discussed and undisputed. There was also frequent mention of MJ taking IV fluids from multiple sources, from among other people, his "holistic healer". This seemed to be a reoccurring theme. MJ's condition of seriously collapsed veins is not something that happens immediately, and it was bad enough that Murray had to hook the IV to MJ's inner thigh.

phia

DOSE OF REALITY, the only person claiming that Michael was treated for weeks during his last rehearsals is HIS KILLER murray.
The coroner's report stated that there were No signs of drug addiction in Michael's body.

As for the plastic surgery there weren't as many done,it's not mentioned in the autopsy report either.Klein,Michael's dermatologist told Diane Sawyer that he was treating Michael's face because he had lupus erithrimatosis which made the skin red and sore and because the treatment was painful due to skin restruction (if i said it right)
he sedated Michael sometimes but Michael always left Klein's office walking.

As far as the vitiligo goes Klein said that he couldn't prevent the color loss because it happened very fast and the only thing he could do was to light the dark areas since Michael's skin was light otherwise he would have to use tones of makeup which would make him look rediculous.

I will find the link and post it.