Simon Cowell's Ex-Fiancee

I'm NOT Writing a Tell-All

6/2/2012 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0602_getty_simon_cowell_mezhgan_hussainy
Simon Cowell's ex-fiancée, Mezhgan Hussainy, has absolutely no plans to write a scathing tell-all book about everyone's favorite acerbic judge, despite reports to the contrary ... TMZ has learned.

British tabs are buzzing today with a report that Hussainy is out of "revenge" against Cowell and plans to pen a book and reveal all the couple's dirty laundry.

But a source close to Hussainy tells TMZ she is "not the type of person" to write such a book and that Hussainy and Cowell are still very close ... despite breaking off their engagement last year.

A rep for Hussainy tells TMZ she "has absolutely no plans to write a book of any sort."

Disappointed?

MrHarrybawls2010

Cowell: if u are straight, so is Anderson Cooper.

Kari

Good decision--who would read it?

northern gypsy

disappointed...i don't think so !!! we all know he's a type "a" personality with a "my way or the highway" lifestyle ...

PatTheCat215

Buy her another house.

rosebud

Thank God.

DAmPn

Disappointed? Nah, we knows that you are disappointed..

NiceGuy

The way this lady looks,there has to be a 2 conclusions about Simon Cowell:
1-He's too rich to get married to her.
2-Or he's Gay.

haveababybymebaby

i wouldn't blame her if she did write a tell-all book. he treated her like s^^t as he does with all his women.

Justin

Not everything needs to be a news story. I'm not going to go cut my nails today. I'm also not going to win the lottery. And I'm not flying to Mars. News at 11.

Maverick

I wonder if she will reveal that Simon is Bi.

stu

it's a known fact he pays his ex's millions not to kiss & tell.

who dat

She is much too hot for him. Shes a 9, he's a 6.5 on a goods day. Just goes to show you how women will lower their standards when a guy has money. p.s. Tmz enough with the Jim whatever pop ups. He's dead. Stop whoring his death for a few extra site clicks.

Uh

He treated his ex-fiancée very well. As far as monetary gifts he bought her a house and who knows what else. I don't know him or her so I have no idea (or interest) in what caused the supposed "breakup". He showed his mettle years ago when he accused Amanda Overmyer of forgetting the words to a song. She was singing scat exactly as the song was written.The other judges jumped all over him and he admitted he had never heard it before. As far as I am concerned, he showed he had no credibility and I havn't watched anything featuring him since.

Shades46

Fortunately, there are still some ladies out there with a lot of class.

Seldombinlaid

Simon leaves his Xs very well off, so she would be foolish to do that to him. If nothing else, he's a gentleman.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments