Lindsay Lohan

Don't I Look

JUST Like Liz Taylor?

6/4/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Lindsay Lohan all dressed up as Liz TaylorLindsay Lohan is all dressed up and ready to take on the role of a lifetime -- and TMZ has obtained the first of photo of LiLo in full Liz Taylor wardrobe ... as she gets set to start filming her new movie.

0603_lilo_liz_taylor_tmz_getty_2

As TMZ first reported, Lindsay had her hair and cut and dyed to look just like Taylor's classic 'do. The photo is all Lindsay ... no wig, no nothing.

Shooting on the movie starts this week with Grant Bowler from "True Blood" co-starring as Richard Burton.

0603_lilo_on_set_sub_launch

emma21

ZEPHYR I don't want to offend you :) I just want you and all haters to give this talented girl a chance to stand on her own feet again .. we should encourage her instead of hating

emma21

LUZ the truth is i'm not jealous like you , i'm a confident girl that's why i try to spread love.. lindsay is a beautiful lady and a good actress ,, come on admit it haterz

Luz

Like I said in my previous post, I would give her a chance in the acting part, but I think that for the look alike she's not looking the part. And it's not her fault, that's the makeup people and researchers, etc. They could have done so much better with wigs, contact lenses, the eyebrows, etc. I will watch the movie, getting off drugs is very difficult, and I admire her for getting her life back on track. I don't know if she will imitate Liz's accent, though, but I wish her well.

Luz

Please do not call me jealous or hater, because you don't know me! Actually, you are the one who sounds jealous trying to say that Lindsay Lohan is more beautiful than Elizabeth Taylor, a woman who have been officially recognized as an icon in Hollywood and as one of the most beautiful women in the world! That turns you into an arrogant ignorant that doesn't know what the heck you are talking about!
No one is questioning Lindsay Lohan's acting capacity or her own beauty! We are talking about this specific movie!

Luz

My post #303 is in response to Emma21

Matt

My left butt cheek looks more like Liz than Lilo does.

brian

No. Just no. This has FAIL written all over it!

Luz

@Emma21

Anni

I have seen almost every Elizabeth Taylor movie at least once. Lindsay looks nothing like her, also she has that wheezy asthmatic voice. Elizabeth had a very clear speaking voice. I just don't think she can be duplicated by Lindsay Lohan. 99% sure the film will tank.

ilovegossip

Based on the pictures at the Superficial, I'm guessing they are not going with looking like Liz and Dick, so they are relying on the acting...

I'm still wondering what the budget is on this film. Look at the bottom of the soles of the flip flops Lindsay has on in the picture of her laying on her side. Obviously they are old shoes. There is gum and crap on them. Can anyone picture Liz wearing shoes like that?

Rachel

If anything, she looks like Joan Crawford in the photo. She looks NOTHING like Elizabeth, who had a wholesome beauty. Poor Liz...how disrespectful to her to have this sleaze in the title role.

JeanE

She looks more like Ava Gardner...
She has hard features and doesn't have the heart shaped face that LiZ had..Very BAD chioce !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zwindle

God you people are vicious. If I recall everyone was saying "trashy whore do something with your life" "get your life together" "I remember when you were in Mean Girls when you could act" and now when she finally is trying to do something for herself you all rag on that. So what its a movie on Lifetime! She's a mess I agree with that but you haven't even seen the movie to make a fair judgement. But its LiLo so let the dislikes continue.

MR BEAR

Not even close!!!!!

Red Cloud

Lindsay looks great!!! There is some resemblance to Liz T, but it is not "uncanny". It doesn't have to be. The challenge for Lindsay is to convince viewers that she is Liz Taylor without necessarily looking exactly like LT. And Lindsay is up to the challenge because she is HUNGRY for a comeback AND she has above average talent. Prepare youselves for a big surprise with this movie. It will be her best performance with the very best still to come on the big screen.
I just now read the story on ROL from 5/31 about the Gotti movie moving forward and Lindsay is in the photo. I wonder why????
SMLOL!!!!!!

Meanwhile, "Lindsay Lohan is still in talks to join the cast. She would play the role of Kimberly Gotti, the wife of John Gotti, Jr. Lindsay has a lot of different offers on the table right now and her team is going through each project meticulously," a source close to the actress tells RadarOnline.com.