Famous Bijan Mansion For Sale

$12 Million Reasons

TO BE RICH

6/5/2012 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0605_bijan_house_sale_launch
Late fashion icon Bijan Pakzad's ritzy Beverly Hills palace hits the market this week -- one more reason to wish you had $12 Million laying around. Like you needed another.

Bijan -- was known for owning "the most expensive store in the world" and driving ridiculously exotic cars ... and his 12,000 sq. ft. pad is just as pimp.

The 6-bedroom, 12-bath mansion includes a $200k chandelier made entirely of Bijan perfume bottles, a fully landscaped pool oasis, guest house and a 22-car garage -- Bugatti Veyron not included.

Realtors Brenda Chandler and David Kramer have the fancy listing -- and tell us, just like Bijan's Rodeo drive boutique ... you gotta have an appointment to see the mansion.

They added ... ONLY qualified buyers will be admitted (um, duh).

Jack

If I had $12 million laying around I'd spend $1 million on a house and $11 million on hookers and booze. Why be house rich and cash poor.

Tracker

test

parlayer

i agree with #1 Jack. and I bet he hires people to keep his stuff together. being rich is good.

nof

Love the writing on this one, TMZ...

Specifically:

"just as pimp..."

Mind if I steal/use it?

nof

What's a stud like this buried in?

A Brentwood, 2BR/3BA condo?

Is cable hooked up?

Hols

Sweet!!! I personally wouldn't want a house this large, but geez - the man had style. It's beautiful AND liveable!

Sincerity

I guess his daughters finally "EVICTED" his last mistress and spruced up the joint!!! It's gorgeous but it will probably be on the market for QUITE A WHILE!!! Too many people in those "MEGA WEALTHY" ZIP CODES are trying to unload their own VERY "EXPENSIVE" HEADACHES!!!

Jody

More money than taste. Whose idea was it to paint the place those colors?

om

Is the house near rapid transit? I bus to work.

john

Dont understand how his horrible taste made even one penny. Another iranian home in BH..... sad

Johnny Carcinoma

What are the taxes on this dump?

backfire

It just goes to show being rich doesn't give you taste. The colors are nauseating. Outside plants are in cheap containers, dining room table is tiny and furniture is ugly. Nothing unique, comfortable or gorgeous about this big blank empty crude space.

I luv u RPattz!

What are you talking about....that's how my house looks....lol

Clytemnestra

I like it generally....and whatever doesn't suit the buyer should be easily fixed like colors and furniture. Agree with other poster that there is a glut of houses in the area at this price point, but also assume $12 million is a starting point for negotiations.

ShoeGurlie

The decor is hideous. I would have thought a man of his means would have had a gorgeous mansion. Awful taste.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments