Bruce & Demi's Daughter

Busted for Underage

Drinking and Fake ID

6/5/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0605_scout_willisBruce Willis and Demi Moore's 20-year-old daughter was arrested in NYC for allegedly drinking a beer in public -- and then flashing a fake ID to cops.

According to cops, Scout Willis was drinking an 8 oz. Pakistani beer in Union Square Monday night ... and when an officer approached her she produced an ID with the name Katherine Kelly.

After further questioning she 'fessed up her real name is Scout Willis and reportedly said, "The first ID isn't mine. My friend gave it to me."

Scout's bust was first reported by the NY Daily News.

Scout, who's currently attending Brown University, was booked for criminal impersonation and open container ... both misdemeanors. She was released without bail early Tuesday morning.

Majestik

Well, I'll give her credit where due. She's seeking a University education, good for her.

YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE

Pakistani Beer ? This girl has taste worse than her momma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drinking Pakistani piss water oh yeah she is a bright one this little twit!!!!!!!!!

Joey

Not only does she look like her mother she is as Dumb as her mother

UNLEVINED HARVEY

wow how many 8oz beers do you have to drink to get a buzz?

Cujeaux

I see Ashton wore off on the poor girl.

wow

She reminds me of Barbara Streisand here and she looks much older than 20. Anyway, legal drinking age is 18 where I live. Not such a big deal.

practical

Brown. 'nuff said.

Paula Eeickson

never ceases to amaze me how seemingly idiot children of famous people get into Ivy League schools!!!

Don Martin

It's genetic...

RealityBites

Yes, we've all done it (drank underage) but who's dumb enough to give fake ID to a cop? I mean seriously that's just plain stupid. And no, I never ever went into a bar with fake ID, never had one, I was never that stupid. And I didn't have famous parents...you know the paps are following you around so that's just asking for trouble.

There's a problem here

I'm a beer drinker myself but what the hell was she drinking Pakistani beer for? Seriously? Who knows where the "water" to make that for distribution in the USA comes from? She'd be better off with Corona.

bf

Could she at least buy American Bear. Shame.

BigRedFan

Another spoiled, selfish brat. I hope she goes to jail.

sierrarose

Standard college kid stuff. If this is the worst thing Demi and Bruce worry about it, they will be lucky.

here2opine

Poor things, those girls look so much like their dad. Shame they don't look like their mother. Gotta be hard on them.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments