Jim Carrey

Calls Out Jenny McCarthy

For TRASHING Him

6/6/2012 11:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0606_jim_carrey_jenny_mccarthy
Jim Carrey
has lashed out at his former GF Jenny McCarthy for ragging on him for not keeping a relationship with her autistic son.

Carrey says, "I will always do what I believe is in the best interest of Evan's well being. It's unfortunate that Evan's privacy is not being considered.  I love Evan very much and will miss him always."

Jenny went after Carrey on Howard Stern's show, saying, "I've tried to ask [Jim] numerous times [to see Evan], because my son still asks." Jenny says Jim -- who was in a 5-year relationship with her -- refuses to see the boy.

But a source close to Jim tells us, Jenny has NEVER personally contacted him about seeing her son.

As for Jenny's timing -- sources close to Jim think it's strangely coincidental Jenny is making these accusations right when her new dating show is premiering ... two years after she and Jim broke up.

It's pretty clear from Jim's statement that he acknowledges he doesn't see the boy, though he does not explain why. Obviously, it's possible Jim has been told it would be harmful to the boy if he comes in and out of his life, although we don't know why he's made that decision.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

STFUP

Jim is not the kid's dad, so Jenny needs to shut the f**k up.

Pudding Tang

to go public with something like this makes Jenny come across as a royal beeotch!

Sinmonstix

Jenny broke up with Jim and this is his way of getting back at her - by hurting her chid and thus hurting her. Same time honored method used by men for centuries.

drjimmy

Jenny I love your tits!! Therefore I need to see them in person!

Melinda

Jim doesn't want to have to put up with Jenny's crap, I don't blame him!! It's not even his kid! Jim is a fantastic father to his daughter so any insinuation he's a bad 'role model' or 'father figure' is complete horse crap. She needs to get over it and move on.

TheHonestBitch

It's not even his kid. She can't call him out for her own decisions. I mean she broke up with him after all. How dumb do you get?

Bridget

I thought autism usually demanded consistancy. So either you are part of the kids life or you are not. Since they are no longer in a relationship it would be cruel for Jim to just come around when he had the time.

And you would think that Jenny wouldn't want him coming in and out of the kids life either. But since doctors flipped out on her over the whole vaccine thing she needed another way to get publicity apparently.

parlayer

remember the movie liar?

vlanfu

LINA MEDINA was a mother at age five...I was a father by age six and was coached to reproduce by age four plus sperm banked to the jewish defences which still hold all rights to my sperm and thusly DNA.NOW anyone could reproduce at any age with cloneing of the DNA to produce sperm or eggs.Humans are just subjects to sciences now.Jenny and jimmy have known each other for many many years way before they were known togather.Jenny is gaining on jimmys starbucks so look out he`s old and she`s rebuilt

jdub

I get that it would be hard on any child to have a father figure ripped from their life. But it's not his responsiblity to see HER kid.

alex

the sad reality is that carey is not the child's bio father and ms mccarthy cannot nor should she expect the relationship 'tween carey and child to continue after the adult relationship is gone. autistic or not, the 10 yr old boy has to learn life isn't always as we expect. she's done enough damage with her non scientific pap on vaccines.

Christy

Agree with Jim on this one. Not his kid so he has no obligation. Also, I think it was very tacky of her to bring this up on Stern.

Amber

I could see where this would be an issue if he WAS the child's father... But I mean, come on, it may be simply because he doesn't want to be around her....

Joao

"Obviously, it's possible Jim has been told it would be harmful to the boy if he comes in and out of his life" Who is TMZ to make that assessment? That's not obvious---now that's malicious gossip. You report this chit then interject your moronic opinions. KARMA IS A BITCH.Just say'n.

Blah

He is not the kids dad, and it would be confusing for any kid let alone a special needs child for him to be in and out of his life. Special needs kids need structure. My mother was in a similar situation with her ex bf and my brothers kids. They kept asking where "grandpa" was, after my mom and him broke up. It is just painful and complicated. I don't see where she is getting off bringing it up in the media. I mean what does she want him to do????

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments