« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Charlie Sheen

EXPLODES at Kings Game

'Blow My Balls!!!'

6/7/2012 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

060712_sheen_splash_lowerv3

Charlie Sheen went insane at the Staples Center Wednesday night, after a security guard told him he couldn't re-enter the stadium after taking a smoke break -- and it's all caught on video.

A female, no-nonsense security guard would not budge when Charlie tried to get back in, then Charlie snapped, yelling, "You know what?  F**king blow my balls, alright, you f**king asshole."

A little later Charlie's buddies try in vain to keep him away from the camera. The "Anger Management" star then explains, "Have common sense and common courtesy gone in society? That was what I was trying to impress upon her."

The guard tells a photog she told Charlie to "F**k off."

FYI, Staples has a policy of not letting people in once they walk out.

Charlie left the stadium without ever getting back in.  He told TMZ, "Bad juju. Clash of the silly." And then his parting shot ... "Go Thunder!"

Charlie had a bad time from the get go at the game. On his way into Staples, a taunting fan screamed,  "You ever done bath salts?" Charlie's response -- "Would you ask me that at a f**king dinner party you moron ... go f**k yourself."

Another fan screamed, "Charlie, f**k all the hos tonight." To that Charlie said, "I thought your mother and sister weren't available." Classic.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Cricket

I like how he refers to common sense & decency then screams at a Woman who was only doing her job. I agree they should have a designated area for smokers, but he shouldn't have acted the way he did.

Memememe

This wasn't all that interesting really.

Jay W.

Charlie was m.ther f..king gacked.

trish

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET CHARLIE....DEVILS RULED THE ICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HATER

Talljim01

I am siding with Charlie on this one. She is a bitch, even to the cameraman. And Charlie is right. Common sense has been replaced with, I am security so I am power. Charlie is right this time.

Carriss

If you're a paying customer, holding a good ticket, there is no reason why they shouldn't let you back in.... or refund your money if they refuse. That's like buying a car, taking it to the dealership for service and coming back to have them tell you they won't let you have it back.

I hope the Staples Center realizes the kind of trouble they've just caused for themselves. Don't they know better then to mess with a "winning" Warlock?

LisaL

Good for the guard. They have the policy there for a reason and it's there for EVERYONE. Just imagine if she had been caught. SHE is the one that would've probably been out of a job.

Bridget

You would think someone that has had to try to hide addictions for 20 some odd years would be able to figure out how to smoke in an arena and get away with it. This has to be a publicity stunt.

Jen

Crack smoking moron.

ManiacalZebra

I guess his "Anger Management" show doesn't come with free classes.

Dennis Johnson

Sorry Chalie.................Who do you think you are???????????????I know just another A$$ HOLE that thinks he is something special.I am glad the guard put this FAKE in his place..........

Mumra the Ever Living

They let people smoke meth outside the Staples Center?

CoconutScrimp

That hanger on with the sunglasses is hawt!

And girl better stand her ground, Miss Thang!

cjs

I LOVE HIM !! However the security guard missed it.. she should have said.. the line is too long, you want to bump me to the front to blow your balls?

Charlie I LOVE you !! He messes up and takes the hit, not many do that .

TexasDey

Maybe if the public and media stopped treating celebrities as if they were demi-gods, they'd behave more normally. Charlie knew when he left for that much needed (sarcasm) cigarette break, he'd not be let back in. It's not his first time there. He honestly thought his name would get him back in. That he's entitled to special treatment. Whose fault is that? Ours. We made him. Just as we made all those other celebrities who think themselves above everyone else.