« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries' Girlfriend

Likes Her Coffee Black ...

6/7/2012 10:57 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1_ozp2gwkf_0_7savqmza
Kris Humphries GF Myla Sinanaj is in a tight spot -- she's been dating a guy for 5 months who says he's single, trashing the in-laws of his estranged wife, and acting a little "Single White Female" by impersonating KK. Short story -- she needed a coffee break.

It's no surprise Myla was mum on her way out of a Starbucks in New Jersey this AM. Funny thing ... on the other end of the country Bruce Jenner -- whose face Myla calls "scary from too much plastic surgery" -- was at a Starbucks getting a java of his own.

Fact is ... her dress is tighter than Bruce Jenner's face.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Miss Lily Skye

wow, TMZ, easy to see who's side you guys are on. Yup, completely trash this girl, call her a KK wannabe just cuz she is dating kris. LOTS of girls wear tight dresses, have dark hair and tan. Not just Kim. get over it

jeff

Too easy tmz. My comment is no comment. Black=kim. Let the jokes commence.

bagladey

She's bad news; he should off-load her asap.

ShrinkWrap

TMZ, this is a new low even for you. BTW, I still stand by what I said in another story, Bruce Jenner looks like a lesbian.

aly

Does Kris Jenner herself write these articles?

master

Looks more like Snooki than KK...

master

is just me or does she kind of look like snooki??

Wash. Hts. Girl

She's the Albanian version of the Armenian version. And, what's up with Humphries? He can't get past the letter "A" in geography?

DaveT

I like my women like my coffee....all hot and sweet waiting for me on the counter.

LunarJunk

Tmz you talk about how this woman is trying to get famous yet you're reporting her giving her more attention? Readers, am I the only one who see this s h i t?

master

she has bigger arms than Kris....

Carl

Kris needs to get her to knock this off or he should dump her. He was seen as the good guy in all of this in that many people think the Kardashians took advantage of him. Getting a girlfriend that looks like Kim and badmouths the Kardashian brood (especially the only one that has done something meaningful with his life, Bruce) is going to turn people against him.

Tjay

Really,
If I remember correctly Kim K kind of looked like Kris's prior girlfriend I remember seeing a picture of her, She was actually more girl next store looking very pretty , olive complected and more of a natural beautfy stop insulting him by calling her a Kim wannabe.....that's insulting he's always gone for the dark features in a woman......sheesh give the man a break look what he has already had to endure...lol.....You can goolge his girlfriend before Kim and see what I'm saying.

Nicoleasm

Omg, some of you actually were calling this girl hot?! She looks like a jersey shore reject

CupCakes10711

She has no right to trash talk Kim or her Family. She looks like a lesser wannabe version of Kim anyways...
But then again she is probably PERFECT for Kris Humphries! Hes a loser anyways!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments