'Jersey Shore'

First Bar Fight of the New Season

6/9/2012 4:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0609_jersey_shore_mtvSummer must be upon us ... because the gang from "Jersey Shore" has gotten into their first bar fight of the season last night, TMZ has learned.

We're told it went down at the Bamboo Bar in Seaside Heights, NJ. It's unclear who was involved, but we're told "several" cast members took part in the fight. Our sources say the cast was eventually escorted out.

The cast has a long and checkered history with the bar -- Pauly D was sued over a fight that went down there in 2009 and Sammi got in a hair-pulling fight there last year.

the_truth_hurts

nothing but overpaid trash!

Cartman

Staged fights for ratings. I guess it's better than watching them all hump each other like dogs.

DaveT

All of them in the picture have cool shoes.

honey2000

Y'all are too old for any more shena****ns, now get!! So over it, everytime the same old, same old, no brains or creativity, please go away. I wonder what any audience can bring away from your sorry experiences of soulless sex and drunk rages, I pity y'all.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

OMG! I'm starting to care...oh, wait, nope....just gas.

Faye

I will never as long as I live understand why anyone watches this mess.

Rich

This is an example of the downfall of America. These miserable individuals in no way represent the younger generation in our country. It is disgusting!!!

JimmyB

People actually watch this crap? I mean....People with jobs actually watch this crap?

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Prolly staged. Those that have been in real bar fights knows someone either goes to jail or to the hospital and maybe even both.

peoplearesilly

So fricking stupid. Amazes me that people watch this ****. It's pretty pathetic that this is how people entertain themselves nowadays. What a waste of time.

Slomoshun

Its sickening to see these s***bags making a bigger paycheck than me for being nothing but s***bags.

s

GO KINGS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hervey....Hervey of Arabia...He was a single guy...

I imagine there was a intellectual downfall for all of the great civilizations of the past just before their demise. perhaps a Mediterranean Shore just before Rome fell. If there are enough people that find this show interesting in the least to make it successful God help The United States of America.

buzz kill

Do people really not have better things to do with their time? Stupid show for brain dead morons.

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

THIS SHOW is a disgrace to ALL Americans and especially Italian Americans of which I AM ONE and I also spent my childhood at the Jersey Shore in a Seaside Heights summer home with our family when we lived in Upper Saddle River and it wasn't a dump like it is now with all the gambling and what not. It was a little run down at Asbury and The Boardwalk and Atlantic city before Trump and the Casino's made it more aesthetically pleasing and profitable for the state, and there wasn't the s*** and crime there is now and that was in the mob's heyday in that entire area. Now it's like everything else in this country, overrun with third world takers who hate America, but like it's "land of the free" part... .

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments