« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

'Basketball Wives'

3 Girls AXED from Show

6/14/2012 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0613_basketball_wives_article
Dwight Howard
can finally relax -- because his baby mama Royce Reed (left) just got her ass axed from "Basketball Wives" ... along with two other stars on the show.

Sources connected with production tell TMZ, Jennifer Williams (right) and Kesha Nichols (center) also got the chop -- and will be replaced next season. It's unclear who's in line to take their spots.

According to sources, producers will be giving the girls their walking papers any day now to drop what they called "dead weight" from the show.

We're told Royce was cut because she wasn't legally allowed to talk about Dwight due to a 2009 gag order, blocking her from discussing her ex in any way. The other girls on the show had also decided to ostracize her, so Royce couldn't shoot scenes with the rest of the cast.

As for the others -- producers think Jennifer's too big a liability after suing Nia Crooks for slapping her on the show. And Kesha was just too boring.

A rep for VH1 tells TMZ, “We don't comment on casting until everything is final. Thanks for checking in.”

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

superkqueenb

Tammy has bullied everyone since she came on the show. The only reason her and Evelyn are cool is because Evelyn didn't take her crap and stood up to her. She doesn't bother Shaunie because she came in as Shaunie's friend. Jen is right to file charges because the girl shouldn't have put her hands on her. Suzie plays both sides.

dierdre

I think that Evelyn, and Tammi are total bullies, and should definitely be axed from the show. To me they act just like dudes. There is NOTHING feminine about these so-called women. yuk...Why are the bullies left on this show???? Ya, right, BECAUSE OF RATINGS?????DUH????? YA THINK????? IT'S WRONG PERIOD>>>>>If i were the other woman, i would definitely SUE the ASSES off these BULLIES....PERIOD>>>NUF SAID>

tomas

What did they axe them?

superkqueenb

If I was the 3 leaving I would be happy. Maybe they can find someone else to come on the show and bully.

Sara Lee

If they cut the three of them, I probably won't be watching anymore. They're pretty much the only ones I like. Tami is a mess. I'm sick of evelyn. Never liked shaunie or suzie really. Don't like kenya very much.

2tall4u

So they kept the bullies? I won't be watching. Why reward bad behavior to women who have no sense of self-respect? smh

Cooley

Jennifer's the liability, bu the 2 thug bytches who keep starting fights are not?? I'm not watching this show. I DON'T LIKE TAMI. I DON'T LIKE EVELYN. I DON'T LIKE MOTORMOUTH SUZIE. I HATE FAKE PUPPETEER SHAUNIE. So I hope viewers top watching this show. THEY KEEP THE BULLIES AND GET RID OF THE THREE LIKEABLE PEOPLE. That shows you the character of Vh1 and Shed Media. They are lowlifes. !!!!!!!

Cooley

To be honest Jennifer should NEVER have let herself be in a position to be fired. SHE SHOULD HAVE QUIT. She recently said she did want to go back for another season, now she got pawned. Royce should have quit too. IF ROYCE, JENNIFER AND KESHA GET A SHOW ON STYLE NETWORK OR BRAVO I'LL WATCH!!!!! PETITION ANDY COHEN!!!

Cooley

I CAN'T BELIEVE JENNIFER LET VH1 USE HER FOR THAT FAKE REUNION HUG WITH EVELYN AND THEN SHE GETS FIRED. There's no way i believe they made up for real. Jennifer should have left by giving Evelyn the middle finger! So mad.

carol

I will not be viewing this program next season, this is a hot mess I am so very much ashame of the nonsense that these women are acting out, they make me sick.
To The producers of this show get rid of that beer
drinking bully, she is an ass,. what she does is not acting, its call getthoing

Sam

I think Jennifer was one of the positive light of the show. So I guess they only want bullies on this show and she is not a bully. Shanny should be ashamed of herself.

Lee Eason

First Shaunie sits there and talks about how she did not like the way things turned out. If anyone noticed Shaunie sat there while all this mess was going on and did nothing. Did everyone see how Shaunie watched as fish was planted all over Kenya's room. If they were such good friends why didn't Shaunie speak up right away. I used to like Tami and she sat and talked about people making negative comments and don't know them. Well we know what we see. Yes, it is TV but the thing is it is reality TV. So if you didn't want people to talk negatively about you and Evelyn, the both of you should not have acted like ghetto idiots. Oh its not an act. You thought people would embrace your foolishness and when they did not you tried to make yourself a victim and put everything on Kesha. Tami spoke up for Suzie at the reunion because she is their mouth piece. We who watched saw the same things. Yes there was a couple of positive moments but the bad out weighed the good. I liked Kesha and Jen for keeping their cool. They have class. Being quiet is not being weak. I hope they find some replacements that will put them all in their place. Hey how does this sound Vh1 Basketball Wives meet Mob Wives. Drita and Ramona both will definitely kick Tami, Evelyn, Suzie and Shaunie's a$$. Now that I would like to see.

KL

I agree axe the show its boring and stupid if you are going to have a show called basketball wives then put the REAL basketball wives (current) on the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but then again they're too classy for this Bullsh.t!

Cooley

Suzie should be VERY scared right now!!!!

KW804

I can't believe they kept Kenya. The show could use a whole new cast. Most of the "wives" are kind of boring. Acting a fool doesn't count. And those women never liked Royce.