Chris Brown/Drake Brawl

Nightclub Surveillance Tape

Pretty Much USELESS

6/15/2012 2:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0614_getty_chris_brown_drake
Police are currently in possession of nightclub surveillance footage from the Chris Brown/Drake melee early Thursday AM -- but TMZ has learned, the footage is so dark ... the tape's basically worthless.

Law enforcement sources tell us, the club voluntarily handed over the surveillance footage yesterday.

But it won't do much good anyway -- we're told it's nearly impossible to make out faces on the footage because the club was so dark when the fight broke out.

So far, this is the only video of the fight police have been able to obtain.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

YoMomma

both of yall "is" stupid as hell and need to get a life..real talk..no one is "shocked" by your idiocracy.

nursienurse

I can't take "Drake" seriously. All I think of when I see him is Aubery Graham from Degrassi...

Stormy

Oh, gee! Poor little Chris Brown. He got hit in the face and now he has a boo boo on his chinny-chin-chin. So, What do you want a medal? I believe, except for maybe your own mother, women everywhere on this planet have put their hands together and applauded poetic justice. Chris, when your pitty party is over and Mommy puts a band-aid on your boo boo. Maybe you'll take a moment to count your damn blessings. Because in todays world, a fight among men where there is no report of gun fire and no one was killed is a very, very good thing. And just for the record, when you hit that girl in 2009, I heard many men, in my neck of the woods, talking about wanting to kick you sorry a_s. Many woman just wanted to make you a soprano, permanantly. How did it feel when a real man hit you in the face? Now, multiply your chin by 93 and you'll know how the multi-talented Rihanna must have felt. Oh! By the way, I recently saw one of your movies. If I where you,(and I thank God that I'm not) I'd stay clear of acting and/or WET PAPER BAGS.

Larry

Come on guys get some class this girl has railroad tacks all up and down her ass. Millionaires should have more sense. Besides cheap is cheap when it comes to performers.

tiarra

OMG it is always sonmething

Cynic

so boys which one of you fools are paying for the young Australians woman injured in this pathetic incident. ?? no wonder you both have bodyguards its obvious neither of you are real men.

#1fan! jb cb tl bm

while people talking s*** about chris this man drake hit chris in the face and ran in the bathroom like a lil b**** & then someone else ran up and hit him with a bottle across the chin *#!chrisbrownfan!*

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5