Chris Brown's Homie

'F**k You, We're

Gonna Kill You N**ga'

6/15/2012 8:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0615-tmz-chris-brownOne of Chris Brown's homies was throwing gang signs and making death threats at Drake's entourage in the moments before the NYC nightclub brawl ... this according to several witnesses.

Eyewitnesses say ... Chris had been hanging out at his own VIP table with a posse of 16 other guys ... one of whom was a man with dreadlocks who was throwing gang signs and screaming at Drake's table. Witnesses say this man was the primary instigator in the brawl that would follow.

Among the verbal taunts, we're told the man yelled out, "Somebody's gonna die."

We're told the man also directed some of his anger at Drake's friend Meek Mill -- saying, "F**k you, we're gonna kill you n*gga."

As the man continued to spit venom, witnesses say Chris stood up and embraced him ... as if to say, "This is my guy."

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... it's possible the threats were captured on tape.

Here's the rub -- Brown's friend was acting as if he was associated with a gang .... which is significant because Chris is not allowed to associate with gang members as part of his probation in the Rihanna beating case.

So far, no arrests have been made.

Sab

Hope the white girl that got hit with the bottle sue's the club & all the rapper involved she gotta big pay day ahead

Throwback kid

Why do they all call each other the N word all the time? They also say it in all their songs. If I white person uses the N word they want to kill him. If black people truly feel that the N word is such an ugly word and are so offended by it wouldn't they prefer not to hear it in any context? I never hear white people call eachother honkey's? Maybe rappers and athletes could think on another word to call each other

Billy Reynolds

Throw them all in the damn jail, some poor girl got her head split open because of these moronic childish idiots "throwing gang signs" at each other. GROW UP YOU LITTLE BOYS!!!

gege

....This post was dumb. TMZ is trying to make Chris Brown look like a thug and he is FAR from that. What he did FIVE YEARS AGO is irrelevant....OBVI DRAKES crew threw the bottle bc CB and his team were hit -__- #theend lol

tonyyy

well... at least they have class. http://hollywoodleek.com/2012/06/chris-brown-sticks-punching-women/

TK

They are all trash - Chris, Drake, Rihanna. There's no 'side' to choose....they are just s***bags.

Me

What!? Chris Brown hit another girl and she punched him back and he got a boo-boo on his chin?

pat

Take away the entourage and confront this Brown clown one on one and he will be nothing but a snivelling little coward. Unless you're a woman. And then again.....

The same thing goes for the other one.

tenley

Please stop. The first 20 articles were enough.

renae

Funny enough heard ANOTHER version with the same info, but the blood gang sign thrower was a totally different person, never heard about some dread locked guy. Sounds like TMZ heard the exact same info that I heard which leads me to disbelieve it all, until there is real video.

Also and this has bugged me from jump, how exactly would anyone know what these guys are saying to each other in a club, with music playing? How would witnesses hear anything? I've never been to a club where I can clearly hear conversations, I have to scream at the person sitting next to me, yet TMZ has full transcripts and the story is ever evolving.

I hope TMZ is really checking sources and using credible witnesses because if you aren't you're just muddying the water, which may be TMZs plan anyway.

Mctinitigan

Brown has a history of violence. fon't idolize individual let him.... Best friend of maywieghter..

R. Cortez

Why can't Chris Brown be on Bully Beatdown ? It would be the best one ever !

davey

look at me,look at me, i'm a tough guy standing behind these 15 other guys.

they're are bunch of pr!cks

PT

These n*ggas be out of control. Put all their arses in prison, and leave them there.

renae

Are these "sources" from an anonymous tip line, maybe I'll call up and give TMZ "first hand" account info on what happened but I'm just going to make it up and add stuff. TMZ don't let this be a "Soulja Boy bought a 5million dollar plane" thing? Recognize that some of the details you're getting don't sound legitimate , I usually trust TMZ vets their sources and occasionally messes up but this story has changed a bit with the blame ending up exactly where some want it, with Chris Brown.