Lindsay Lohan

Paramedics Rush to Her

Not Hospitalized

6/15/2012 11:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0615_lindsay_lohan_getty
update_bar
We have more specifics.  We're told Lindsay wasn't feeling well after complaining of exhaustion, she called someone from the "Liz and Dick" production team early this morning, and the team sent a private doctor to check on her.  Before arriving, the doctor called the hotel and asked someone to check on Lindsay.  Someone from the hotel went to her door, "checked on her" and determined she was "unresponsive."  The hotel then called 911.

Lindsay's rep says it was someone from the production team who called 911.

0314_divider_graphic
Paramedics rushed to Lindsay Lohan early today after she was found non-responsive at a hotel by the ocean in L.A.

Sources tell TMZ ... Lindsay had been shooting almost non-stop without sleep for 2 days and was staying at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Marina del Rey to get some shut eye.  She has been shooting parts of her movie near the hotel.

We're told someone became alarmed because they could not wake her up and the person called 911.

Paramedics responded, and determined nothing was wrong with Lindsay.  They left without transporting her to the hospital.

Lindsay is back on set shooting her Lifetime movie, "Liz and Dick."

As far as we know, Lindsay did not go to the hospital herself.

janet

@hugh...good chance your are right. Maybe Lifetime is hopeing for ratings like SNL got when people watched Lohan who kept over hyping herself patting herself on the back on how she herself landing the hosting gig and bla, bla, bla. People did watch just to see her bomb and tank which she did big time on live tv. Lorne Michaels is no fool he knew there would be ratings. Lohan tripping over her big mouth.

Problem is there is a big difference of Lohans lawyer approved skits (remember how Lohan kept saying she was fair game) NO. Lohan for the most part was in the back or out of camera shots. Yet the first thing Lohan did was speed dial tmz I didn't bomb and blamed the writers. Wow, what a surprise. Live tv. Even a low budget cable tv movie is still alot more involved than SNL.

FLUX

This is another bs promotional stunt for a movie which is going to bomb along with her so called comeback. But good luck because there are still a small group of people who believe all the lies because, well, they are that stupid.

Danielle

Nikki, did Hell kidnap you??, if so im sending out SWAT STAT...;-)

ketjo

Will I'm exhuasted too. ! Every try to water your garden with three little boys trying to take turns and fighting over who gets to go first....and who got to spray longer .......and who sprayed who with the water instead of the flowers..... and wrestling the hose all the way up the hill from the wall hookup that goes to the deep well instead of the ouse well..then having to wrestle it back down again...My flowers finely got watered as did the deck, the deck furniture , the side of the house, the dogs, three cats who didn;t move fast enough and three boys after I got the hose back from them....LOL.....Never trust a aggravated Granny with a water hose....a Life Lesson never to be forgotten by three little boys...........................on the other hand they want to do it again tomorrow.......
So as soon as I take my meds for the night this homestead is turning in early....got a birthday tomorrow with the brother in law then a hot date with my boys to Micky D's for supper so mommy and daddy can go out for aniverisary.....I remember doing that...but after 44 yrs I'm lucky he remembers what month we're were
l married..... Have Fun .....Goodnight.....
Goodnight.....

Fat Jesus

God, she's like a ****roach. She just won't die.

LLsez

CNN reports:
"Lindsay Lohan’s mother Dina has advised the actress to stay at home and “live in a bubble” to avoid getting into trouble as she nears the end of her probation/films a TV movie/or attempts to do any other lame thing."

janet

@danielle...thanks.

Kelly

And by the way, what's she doing at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Marina del Rey? Doesn't she have a home?

tellmeaboutit

Good gawd! Not more Blohan antics! First, it's a rapper block party for psuedo thugs and then, not to be outdone by those amateurs, Blo pulls the attention back to herself with the old exhaustion/dehydration excuse. She really needs a keeper and a cage. Too funny that lifetime put her up in a penthouse. LOL I hope they're enjoying her professional manner!!
Funny how I've heard nary a peep out of her "mother" (for lack of a more fitting word) or ragged balls dad Milo. No defense or concern for the innocent Blo?? Dina must be deep in her own adoration (she's going to be a staaar!) and Milo must be wanted for something.
Well,. I'm a bit under the weather today myself and exhausted at the mere thought of that nitwit. I'm going to fill up my "water" bottle and hope for the best.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Coming up next?:

"The Rich Carlton staff person is out to get her!!!"

Boozez

....I wonder what REALLY happened?

Skeptical

So which is it.. she went to the hospital or she didn't? The only source that says she didn't go to the hospital is TMZ. The local news (ABC, reputable) reported that she was, in fact, transported there. So, what gives? I'd love to see a photo of her out and about today. You know, just like every other day, including her car accident day.

Ellie G

She is one lazy bitch. Only wants to do the bare minimum and can not even do that. I can see the people lining up to hire her from my window here in Minnesota. MAXIMUM LOLs.

ilovegossip

Doesn't hotel staff enter a room first, and check on someone before 911 is called? I find it odd that 911 was called without opening the door first.

Manimal

I think I'll open a home for "exhausted" celebs. This seems to be running rampant now. Stay away from bathtubs!