Martin Lawrence

Rent My Gaudy Mansion

for $200k a Month

6/15/2012 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0615_martin_lawrence_house_for_rent_launchWanna take a rinse in a really over the top pink bathroom? Or play pool in a super gaudy game room? Well, if you've got $200k per month to blow, you can rent Martin Lawrence's Beverly Hills mansion.

The "Martin" actor -- who just filed for divorce back in April -- is renting out his monstrous 13,900 square-foot estate ... which looks more like an ostentatious Vegas resort than a house.

The mansion -- located in the ultra-private Beverly Park community in Bev Hills -- boasts 7 bedrooms, 9.5 baths, a wine room, home gym and a state-of-the-art movie theater with concession stand so you can watch hours of "Big Momma's House" and nosh on popcorn at the same time.

It's unclear why Martin doesn't wanna live in his mega-pad -- perhaps it just doesn't have that bachelor feel.

craig

tmTMZ sounds jelly of Martin

Jodi

Did you make a typo TMZ? It has to be $20,000 a month not $200,000 per month. I wouldn't rent anything for $200,000 even if I had the money to do it. That's crazy.

Dennie

Don't look that gaudy to me. Gaudy is Trump's gilded cage of a NYC apt.

Celeb Gossip Addict

I just cannot appreciate the conspicuous consumption of Hollyweird. I like to think that if I ever got rich I'd have a house more like Zuckerbers or Keven Durant. This does not look like a house children would live in. But whatever.

Delaware D

Niiiiiice.

Dickeydoo

Ballin.

liz

I don't see anything gaaudy about this house sounds like you are jealous of him.

elysummers

The crap people will spend money on. Maybe he could have given LOTS to charity. Do you really NEED all that to feel like you made it in the world?

jay71504

it looks like a new jersey housewife's dream home!

ratbag

Don't see Martin Lawrence in this dated, old lady frou-frou decor.

TMZDBT24

I will give $600 a month.

Just Karen

I think it's pretty, not gaudy. But I could never really "relax" in a house like that. It's too over the top for me.

Barbara

I was expecting horrindous based off your description. You couldn't be further from the truth. It's a nice looking pad. Some things I would change but it's a far, far cry from the place youre talking about

Chris

Are you kidding me??? 200K???? Have fun with that Martin. My guess is that there won't be any biters unless a billionaire wanted to just to say he did.

edward

Ha. He's trying to charge 4 x what it's worth. http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/24-Beverly-Park-Ter-Beverly-Hills-CA-90210/20533585_zpid/

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments