Stacy Keibler --

I'm NOT Pregnant

with Handsome Baby

6/18/2012 10:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Stacy Keibler pregnant?  Nope.
The world will continue to wait for a baby Clooney ... because Stacy Keibler is NOT with child.

The rumor mill began to churn after photos surfaced showing Stacy on a boat in Lake Como this weekend ... sporting what people have interpreted as a baby bump.

But sources connected to The Keib tell us ... the rumors are "100% FALSE."

Plus, Stacy was seen drinking wine with George and friends last night -- not concrete proof ... but a pretty good sign there's no baby on board.

0618_george_clooney_stacy_keibler_ramey
A rep for Stacy had no comment on the situation.

0613_baby_bump_footer_v2

Majestik

My honest opinion, Georgie boy either keeps that little man of his tightly wrapped or he's been snipped. He's one of the few men with a string of ladies that doesn't have baby mama's by the dozen.

GeniusMachine

I wonder if this is why I saw George in the coat-hanger store.

S-Keibler'sGuy#1

Ms. Keibler is class all the way. If the rumor is false then it's false. Even if it is not we should all respect Mr. Clooney and Ms. Keibler's privet lives because that's what this type of matter is. It is a privet matter.

Selden

Wasnt there an interview that Clooney did where he talked about getting a vasectomy because he was adamant about Never having children

slj

can the lady just have a tummy like the rest of us please. She is in terrific shape, and we have tummys.

Majestik

BTW, TMZ. Let's see, Stacey is beautiful to you and George is super sexy, do I have that right? I hate to remind you, not all GREAT LOOKING couples have beautiful children.

missy

its called a stomach people! sheesh..they dont all have to be anorexic flat!

DaveT

That's a nice little belly, I like it.

TJ

What is George Clooney, anyway?? He stunk in"The Descendants". Walked through the movie. He's a very superficial person.

Cmac0309

She is drop gorgeous. Best legs and butt I have ever gazed upon. Very beautiful woman

Nyla

When thin women have a big meal or PMS that's what it looks like. Why should she have to suck it in for all of George's fans?! She is a normal, beautiful woman.

Bud

That's caused by excessive semenal ingestion....just like Kim K.

moe l.

Clooney is gay. Thought everyone knew that? Doubt that she's preg.; not by him if she is.

ambarbituate

I don't think it's a breeze baby... her dress is flat in the front and billowing out as much as it can in the back. She's either bloated, ate/drank too much, or possibly pregnant (but I doubt the latter).

migirl70

Personally, I think George has had a vasectomy. There's no way he can get this far in life without someone trapping him and getting pregnant. I know I would if I had the chance. He's been snipped. Period.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments