Drake

Hits Up D.C. Nightclub,

40 Bottles of Booze

6/19/2012 7:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0619_drake_cleb_edenFor the first time since the infamous brawl, Drake returned to the club scene last night ... where he ordered roughly 40 BOTTLES of booze ... but this time, no one got hurt.

The rapper hit up the Eden lounge in Washington D.C. around midnight. Sources at the club tell us  Drake arrived with a crew  of 15-20, which included multiple security guards and rapper J Cole

A rep for the club tells TMZ ... Drake purchased around 40 bottles -- including Ace of Spades champagne, Cristal and Patron tequila.

The rep says Drake was very friendly, had a good time and eventually covered the entire bill himself.

At the end of the night, all of the bottles were accounted for ... and Drake left the establishment in one piece ... and so did everyone else.

I Was About To Say

Money well spent I see.

Celeb Gossip Addict

Oh no. So now we have to hear about every time him or Chris goes to the club? That could be upwards of 20 posts a week.

parlayer

Nobody hurt! now that is news.

parlayer

Ch4 is the most anti-social drug there is, and bars let you gather and become anti-social together, go figure.

FlamingoNut

As usual, does anyone really care? And no, I didn't read the story, just came here to vent...

tmart

And in other boring, non-sensical & irrelevant news.....

JC

I live in DC and if you show up to a club on a Monday night with a crew of 15-20 people I guarantee that there are only 15-20 people inside that club.... Because Nothing happens in DC on a Monday Night!!

MzReeses

Who cares? Not I!

James R. - Los Angeles

Who the f#ck cares?

Regina

I'm not a lawyer, but I would assume that when the lawsuits start coming his way that they can use this as a pattern of behavior against him. He's just plain old STUPID. You just get into a bar brawl and you go again to another club and order some more bottles of alcohol.? So nobody got hurt this time, big woop. It was a Monday night, the clubs are not busy then I would assume.
I hope that the women who were injured sue him for everything that he is worth.

ha

Can take the boy out of the ghetto but can't take the ghetto out of the boy.

Sunset Strip Dealer

There is a mistake in your story, you called Drake a rapper. Drake is a no talent electronic talker.

ibjujub

If I owned a bar, I'd tell this thug to go wait at the bus stop for his ride. Ghetto tricks...so immature and stupid. Grow up little rappers, some day you'll realize the domestic life is bliss and your little fun is going to get you a police record, or 6 feet under. The hip-hop community is just too stupid to "get it."
"Let's represent!" LOL!

sidewinder

why do these fools think Patron tequila is premium? it is owned by a hair stylist, and made with the cheapest agave pinas available. whatever. Drake will always be the nerdy dude in the wheelchair on Degrassi Jr High: The Next Generation....i will never be able to get past that. NERD! NERD! NERD!!!!!!

scoopie

40 bottles of booze on the wall, 40 bottles of booze.. you take em all down, pass them around, and .. where's chris brown? nevermind

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments