'Grimm' Stars

Commit Cardinal Sin

in Naked Bike Ride

6/19/2012 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0618_grimm_naked_bike_ride

Fun Fact -- 2 studs from the show "Grimm" did a naked bike ride this weekend!
Not Fun Fact -- THEY DIDN'T ACTUALLY GET NAKED!!!

It all went down in Portland, OR on Saturday night ... when David Giuntoli and Sasha Roiz joined roughly 10,000 riders for the World Naked Bike Ride ... a jiggly protest against the oil consuming "car culture."

But when it came to dropping trou, David and Sasha totally wussed out -- instead of going bare-ass with their fellow bikers, the two actors only ditched their tops. Laaaaaaaame.

After the race, Giuntoli went to Twitter, where he blamed his prudish ways on "the trapping of celebrity" -- explaining, "We wore pants and shorts respectively. #keptourjobs"

So, the lesson here ...

D-list women get naked = career booster.
D-list men get naked = career suicide.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

I sure wish I was a bike seat.

croc

now that just HAS to hurt.
sticky and sweaty too.

Cujeaux

I would love to see the earth break open and swallow the city of Portland and its people whole.

Ace

Grimm is coming back for a 2nd season...awsome

Chuck

I watched a few episodes of the show last season, but will now put it on my "don't watch" list.

Julies

This was/is a cool event. I was there and NOBody else wore jeans or long shorts....you don't Have to be naked, but at least get close to ride for the message. That is the point, Grimm dudes. Otherwise, you might be a poser peeper. Just sayin'

BB not bb

If people want to ride bikes to cut down on gas consumption, that is great, but some people really can't give up their cars to ride a bike. I also don't see what being naked has to do with it. No one is interested in all of these loose organs dangling around. They should keep their pants on, I am glad for those who did that.

Some of these bike protests and extreme bike riders are pretty nuts. I don't know if it caused by the deep inahaltion of so much car exhaust, but they seem to be kind of high on their cause.

I think there should be a movement to tell these people to slow down and let cars pass on the roads and not hog the lanes. They are a serious road hazard that backs up traffic and they don't seem to care. They will even run people off sidewalks with only a bell as a warning.

Just because you are on a bike doesn't mean you can act oblivious to traffic any more than a pedestrian can.

HMichaelH

The thought of a woman riding a bike naked provides an interesting mental image. I know a woman who told me she experienced her first orgasm riding a bike. Maybe that's how the "Banana Seat" got it's name!

bunny

A lot of people in the Portland Oregon bike ride have some clothes on. They aren't breaking any rules.

redcityrover

I live in Portland and this is NOT a pretty sight. Sweaty, dirty, ugly people on bikes is what you get. They are obnoxious,will block all traffic for hours and will push thermselves up against your car windows if you happen to get caught in it. It is just weirdo Portland,

parlayer

I love oil and so-- you know what I want to say about this, "maybe i'll protest about them polluting the air with there ugyness"!!!

Robin

they made the right choice by staying clothed, careerwise.

parlayer

1 more, Let them ride thru palm springs (my town) and see what happens!! Bet that would be the last time they expose the glory hole in public. No i'm not talking about the cops.

Joao

White folks are shameless

Shifty

D list? Those two are A list in my book!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments