« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim Kardashian

Serves Humphries' Ex-GF

With Subpoena in Divorce

6/19/2012 8:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0619_kim_myla_kris_01
Kim Kardashian has just served Kris Humphries' ex-girlfriend, Myla Sinanaj, with a subpoena in the divorce case ... TMZ has learned.

As TMZ first reported, Myla was in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship with Kris since mid-January -- something Kris was desperately trying to hide ... to the point his people lied about the relationship.

As for why Kris wanted to cover it up ... sources tell us Kris and his lawyer were worried it would have an impact on the divorce case. We know Kris demanded $7 million from Kim, claiming she devastated him by filing divorce papers. It's hard to say he was devastated when he moved on two months after divorce docs were filed.

Sources say Kim's lawyer wants to know if Kris said anything about his marriage which might relate to his claim Kim defrauded him -- in other words, did he blow his cover during pillow talk. We're told Kim's lawyer also wants details about hundreds of texts and emails exchanged between Myla and Kris.

Myla's lawyer, Joe Tacopina, accepted service on behalf of Myla.

update_bar
Tacopina tells TMZ his client will comply with the subpoena.

0207_kim_kris_happier_times_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Joanna

I'm a single mother with three kids, and I was not pulling in enough income to support us. Now all that has changed. I am now making more money than I have ever dreamed. I've seen articles from other companies promising success in internet businesses before, and I tried some of them because I had nothing to lose. But, they never came close to the success ( http://bit.ly/PartnerWPaul ) have given me. It took me from a $24,000 yearly income job to making over $50,000 within 9 months. Money is coming in my PayPal account everyday and I am loving it...

harleyharlett

oops - oh wel i bet kanye is next then - and i still think kim was always w/ him even when she was married - that would be more damaging

Tim

Yawn, next.

MzReeses

Woops! Somebody forgot to take out the trash.

Kay

If he wants to play hardball, he should do the same with Kanye and all the KarTRASHian Clan

Italia

I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT! No Confidentiality Agreement in place, so she's gotta talk. There! K.Hump! In your face!

Who Knew

We now have two skanks in the news. Kris can really pick um. Karsnookian will still be exposed in the divorse.

Tee

I think this will backfire on kk. This myla character seems unstable.

Who Knew

Kanye steps of plane then hit with a subpoena. Game on. Battle of the racist and the fraduent skank and two dumnies.

darisa

i hope Kris wins. that being said, he really messed up. should have just laid low but i guess when a skank's booty is in your face, you gotta have it. he's just an idiot when it comes to picking women.

janet

She is such a joke. Yet she's all over magizines and talk shows and out with West.

northern gypsy

well...being the daughter of a lawyer K.K. is comfortable around litigation and draws up papers like you and i change underwear...it's a good thing the ex-gf lawyered up because it's starting to get interesting !!!

PT

My oh my why didn't I study law and set up practice in Tinseltown? Could be raking in the bucks.

ShrinkWrap

This just goes to prove that class and good taste cannot be bought.

Jay W.

Look out Humphries... they're on the attack.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments