'Abe Lincoln: Vamp Hunter' Star

OBAMA VS. ROMNEY

Who's a Better Vamp Killer?

6/21/2012 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

061912_simpson_launch
"Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" star Jimmi Simpson has solved the greatest political debate of our time ... WHO WOULD MAKE A BETTER VAMPIRE SLAYER -- Barack Obama or Mitt Romney???

The actor -- who also plays one of the McPoyle bros in "Always Sunny in Philadelphia" -- was leaving the Ritz-Carlton in NYC Monday ... when we asked him the one question weighing on everyone's minds this election season.

His answer's pretty crazy -- but he does make a damn good point when it comes to vampires ... and Presidents.

Superman

It's hard to believe that dumbass movie was approved to be made. A lot of people need to be kicked-out of the "entertainment" biz! What's worse is people know this movie will suck (no pun intended), but they will still pay to watch this crap because they saw commercials all over the TV for weeks.

Bridget

When I read the headline, I thought the same thing. I may be a dem, but I'm seriously taking politics out of it. Romney does just need a cape and he would be the spitting image of dracula. I also always thought that Kerry looked like Frankenstein, lol.

stef

Liam McPoyle!

Alexander

It's Lyle The Intern!

i keeps it real

I want to defend this movie. WHne I first saw the trailer I thought it was the most absurd thing ever. However at least it is ORIGINAL. FOr one it is not a movie based on a stupid comic book of some crap target to tweens or some "city girl who has a busy job at a magazine meets a soon to be reformed goofy player boy". It is probably going to become a nice cult classic, despite its idiotic concept.

bob

They're both vampires for the "New World Order" banksters!

It's just more enemy propaganda from the Mainstream Mobster Media to brainwash you with.

Stop giving money to these Globalist Nazi corporations!

bob

They're both vampires for the "New World Order" banksters!

Stop giving money to these Globalist Nazi corporations!

Jackazz flatts

Obum ate dogs. So he would be a vampire

eka

i like itzzz>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

LeeBrewster

Well, B.O. has killed jobs. B.O. has killed the economy. B.O. has killed Brian Terry by the F&F cover up. B.O. has killed common sense. Soooo, I guess he can kill blood suckers. However, one would assume the vamps are Holder, rahm emanuel, and david axelrod, so B.O. would invoked executive privilege and do nothing. Romney would win!!

Pimp Daddy

****KKKK OBAMA he is letting 800,000 wetbackkks bypass our laws.F you obama .
I say we need to round all the wets up and put in a wood chipper to feed to the pigs.That would be a great.

Eddie

That movie looks so idiotic.

Julie

Obama, He sucks the life out of evrything!

texguy63

Wearing a cap like that makes you look stupid.