Karen Klein

Bus Monitor Gets Apology

from Little Bastards

6/22/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0622_karen_klein_01
Karen Klein -- the 68-year-old school bus monitor who was verbally abused by a gang of students in NY -- has FINALLY received an apology from 2 of the little jerks.

The statements of apology were written to Karen ... but have since been released by police.

One letter -- penned by a boy named Josh -- reads, "I am so sorry for the way I treated you."

Josh continues ... "When I saw the video I was disgusted and could not believe I did that. I am sorry for being so mean and I will never treat anyone this way again."

Another student -- identified as Wesley -- penned a note that read, "I feel really bad about what I did. I wish I had never done those things. If that had happened to someone in my family, like my mother or grandmother, I would be really mad at the people who did that to them."

Karen has said she feels bad for the little kids who bullied her. If you haven't seen the original full video, click here. Or watch below (WARNING: EXPLICIT LANGUAGE).

Now we gotta ask ...

brodieman2k

I love the way tmz deletes comments! ****ing hacks!

Suzy

The one kid on the right should be expelled and Karen Klein should press charges against their parents. Someone in these comments mentioned "they are just 13!" The age that tells what they are going to be like and old enough to know better if they were raised by decent parents who taught them respect for their elders, which apparently they were not. I say these little brats should be forced to spend the summer being recorded 24/7. Teach them that privacy is sacred. And it broadcast on the internet. The recording should include them doing community service, chores (which I doubt they ever do), and being berated just as they did Ms. Klein in a situation where they are the minority. These apologies are worthless and insincere. Forgive, sure, but not without some kind of disciplinary action against them. I'd even go for spending the summer in Juvenile Detention. Then they will learn where their behavior is going to lead them!

kindnessiscool

This is so hurtful.. why in the world did no one help her? I'm so sad that this is my culture. The kids names should be released and a public shaming is in order. I feel dirty after watching that clip.

Billy

I would love to kick the **** out of these little bastards.

Kate

Those kids should have a rude awakening! Send them to Juvi, for harrasment! They can get a check of the real world. Nasty little brats!

headshaker

are you FN kidding me? This is what our society is now. A bunch of spoiled little piece of **** kids that need a good ass kicking. I was raised mostly by my grandparents and I was taught to respect them. if I EVER talked to them like that I would of been crying a lot harder than that lady did for a long time. There's no excuse for kids who do things like this. The parents of these kids are just as much to blame as the kids are. They are lucky I wasn't on that bus I would of beat their little asses until that lady started laughing at them. If I were her I would get a bunch of my friends together corner these little bastards and beat them senseless. Im sick to my stomach seeing that ****.

P.S **** you , you little prick bastards you deserve a life of hell and torture. I hope Karma kicks you right in the nuts.

Joni Rehbach

Now that all this money is coming in...I hope Karen takes a huge family vacation and starts some educational program to stop bullying!

Gr

These kids do not have respect for any one obviously! This was very sad to watch. Karmas a b****. Little non respectful jerks!!!! Bullies

Maryann knight

Why isn't anyone asking why the bus driver didn't stop the bus,and demand some order,or radio the police that there was a problem on the bus!!!

jimrich

Blame and punish those who are really responsible for these kids attitudes - THEIR PARENTS who have programmed them to act this way! All kid’s attitudes are learned and taught at home!

WOW

Those kids are peices of ****. No respect whatsoever, I blame the parents. PARENTS, TEACH YOUR CHILDREN RESPECT FOR THEIR ELDERS. I would love to slap those kids silly and scare them so bad it would make them pee their pants. Then they would see how it feels to be on the receiving end of the harrassment.

j_rod

Future Republicans.. but in reality, if this was one of my kids, I'd be in jail. Doesn't say much about how any of these kids were raised. The ones talking the trash or the others just riding the bus....

YouDontSay

That is how society in this generations world is. All about how you look and dress. We are all fat asses to them. It makes me sick.

tjm

this is just sick....disrespectful kids that were never taught how to treat their elders...so sad sounds like these kids need a good a** whooping to me...probably never had one in their lives.

angel

CHARGE THEM WITH BULLYING AN ADULT!