Karen Klein

Bus Monitor Gets Apology

from Little Bastards

6/22/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0622_karen_klein_01
Karen Klein -- the 68-year-old school bus monitor who was verbally abused by a gang of students in NY -- has FINALLY received an apology from 2 of the little jerks.

The statements of apology were written to Karen ... but have since been released by police.

One letter -- penned by a boy named Josh -- reads, "I am so sorry for the way I treated you."

Josh continues ... "When I saw the video I was disgusted and could not believe I did that. I am sorry for being so mean and I will never treat anyone this way again."

Another student -- identified as Wesley -- penned a note that read, "I feel really bad about what I did. I wish I had never done those things. If that had happened to someone in my family, like my mother or grandmother, I would be really mad at the people who did that to them."

Karen has said she feels bad for the little kids who bullied her. If you haven't seen the original full video, click here. Or watch below (WARNING: EXPLICIT LANGUAGE).

Now we gotta ask ...

Previous 15 Comments | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17

courtnaishell

This literally puts a lump in my throat and makes me sick to my stomach. How embarassing for the kids parents. smh - - shows wonderful parent skills. I know for a fact most everyone I grew up with would have NEVER tormented an innocent person ESPECIALLY an elder. This is so disturbing, my heart goes out to the elderly woman and those kids deserve to do some community service.

smh.

courtnaishell

smh.

shellywad

I would have gotten my ass busted for stuff like that when I was young.... and I mean my ass busted

mid20sgirl

Forgive them, but make sure they understand what they did was horrible. Punish them for it for sure.

Big Labowski

I'm glad the little basterds feel like crap. At the same time I think that this big donation to her was really stupid, What about families of our lost troops? What about the hunger in the children in our country? Or our children who are sick in the hospitals that families cannot afford the hospital bills? Yes its awesome that this country can ban together for a cause but people this was the wrong one. I hate Mrs Karen had to go through this but what about the rest being bullied are you going to pay them? Better yet why didnt anyone put this money to a fund to help out bullying? This amount could have helped.

kyl

This video is very disturbing. If I were the parent of any of those crazy kids I would beat the mess out of them. That's what parents need to do more of because kids today are out of control and very disrespectful.

peter99899

It's over a month since this happened, and Karen just anounce she is going to retire. So, there is some good that comes out of this.

The most disturbing part of this video is that these young boys were never taught to respect others, so part of the blame goes to the parents. What type of homes are out there where this type of lack of respect exists. Shades of Columbine - total lack of parenting and parental involvement in the upbringing of their children.

Previous 15 Comments | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17