Karen Klein

Bus Monitor Gets Apology

from Little Bastards

6/22/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0622_karen_klein_01
Karen Klein -- the 68-year-old school bus monitor who was verbally abused by a gang of students in NY -- has FINALLY received an apology from 2 of the little jerks.

The statements of apology were written to Karen ... but have since been released by police.

One letter -- penned by a boy named Josh -- reads, "I am so sorry for the way I treated you."

Josh continues ... "When I saw the video I was disgusted and could not believe I did that. I am sorry for being so mean and I will never treat anyone this way again."

Another student -- identified as Wesley -- penned a note that read, "I feel really bad about what I did. I wish I had never done those things. If that had happened to someone in my family, like my mother or grandmother, I would be really mad at the people who did that to them."

Karen has said she feels bad for the little kids who bullied her. If you haven't seen the original full video, click here. Or watch below (WARNING: EXPLICIT LANGUAGE).

Now we gotta ask ...

Bettsie

do you know how many old people get bullied not only on a bus.now they collect $500,000.00 dollars for her PLEASE nice work Mrs. Klein

Jillian

Sick Sandusky on these little bastards to teach them a lesson they won't forget. Somewhere you have to question the parents about manners.

kisxena

Those little a-hole punks are only sorry because they got in trouble. They have no remorse for what they stupid. Stupid F****s

AyeJay

They're only apologizing because they got caught. Their apology wouldn't mean sheit to me because it wasn't sincere. But karma is a b-tch, and it'll get them sooner or later.

Alli

I would like a little time alone with these punks.These are the losers who will be running our country. Isn't that just great. Pathetic. Oh and an apology from them, that was all they had to do for their actions? I think they need to feel what it feels like to be bullied.

jahlove

The problem is people like "Gary" on TMZ...making a horrendous situation like this seem ok, because they are "just kids." A mind is a terrible thing to waste Gary!! Harvey & Charles why is this guy even on your show, not a good look...just sayin'. How is this ok because they are kids. I mean really Gary, did you sleep last night because you had to have re-thought your position on this and come to the realization of how much insanity lies within your statements. Unbelieveable!!

xlllllllx

Glad they apologized. Seemed pretty heart felt. We need to let it go. Prez Obama hasn't apologized yet and nobody is prank calling him.

Billy Reynolds

Those kids are only apologizing because they've been told/forced to, it's not genuine. They showed their genuine behaviour on that bus.

tab

I would of pulled that bus over an told them to get their asses off. This puts anger in me because I have a grandmother..unlike this woman, she would of snatched one the disrespectful little ****s out their seat and then took him home to their parent/parents. If my kid ever behaves like this..I hope someone walks her home by her ear..Gosh this really strikes a nerve

NicoleBruce

that was horrible and disrepectful...I can't believe one of them actually touched her. If my son ever does that he will be getting a beating...and then appologizing IN PERSON...and then cleaning her house for weeks.

SusanCoyote

The parents don't care - that's why their demon spam are sadistic pricks. The s*** parent should go to jail and the kids should go camping with Jerry Sandusky.

dannykay

They need to SHOW they are truly sorry. They just feel sorry because they got reamed out about it. Make them do her yard work and other things for a while. AND MAKE THEM WALK TO SCHOOL.

Meanie

I'd like to see the parents and those kids strung up and used a f'g pinatas.

Pot, meet kettle

Those lil bastards need @$$ whippings from their parents, they need to mow her lawn, etc for the rest of the year AND they need to read their apologies on youtube.........after this has died down some (for their safety just in case there are some crazies out there).

Bruno

The s.o.b.'s are only sorry they got caught.