Karen Klein

Bus Monitor Gets Apology

from Little Bastards

6/22/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0622_karen_klein_01
Karen Klein -- the 68-year-old school bus monitor who was verbally abused by a gang of students in NY -- has FINALLY received an apology from 2 of the little jerks.

The statements of apology were written to Karen ... but have since been released by police.

One letter -- penned by a boy named Josh -- reads, "I am so sorry for the way I treated you."

Josh continues ... "When I saw the video I was disgusted and could not believe I did that. I am sorry for being so mean and I will never treat anyone this way again."

Another student -- identified as Wesley -- penned a note that read, "I feel really bad about what I did. I wish I had never done those things. If that had happened to someone in my family, like my mother or grandmother, I would be really mad at the people who did that to them."

Karen has said she feels bad for the little kids who bullied her. If you haven't seen the original full video, click here. Or watch below (WARNING: EXPLICIT LANGUAGE).

Now we gotta ask ...

Scott

This is appaulding. I hope the parents of these children are proud. Behavior like this should not be condoned. In addition to punishment for the all the children involved, the parents should also be responsible. Is this truly what our future looks like? Very sad.

Sally

Everything has been "about the kids" for years--now this?? Have we finally learned

Laura Caizza

Apparently their parents haven't taught them what respect is. I never hit my children but this would definitely be the case where i would have if they want to know about humiliation is. Now we know what these kids will be like in the future. Great our future. so sad.

Angry

How ironic...Now, those BULLIES are subjected to thier own medicine WORLDWIDE! Pray that they all are diagnosed with a terminal and an excruciatingly painful form of CANCER and LIVE a long, long, long life. Have a nice day everyone! !

D

The nerve of those little **** bags, she should have kicked them in the junk!!!

Pua

No. There is enough forgiving going on in this nation and these kids are the result.

KICKS818

**** THESE KIDS!! JUVI MAKE THEM LEARN THE HARD WAY!

Greg

Who was driving the bus... a student? Did the bus driver not see or hear any of this? It also seems, bus safety has gotten relaxed...way too much movement while the bus is in motion. Most surprising, I cannot believe no one step-up to put an end to this.

Nicole

I would beat u till u had sweat running down your face and were crying if i was on that bus... Someone needs to mess up your face and body till the point were people make fun of you for the rest of your life... you kids are sick...

Christina Smith

Oh this is so sad. Everyone who is blessed to have a grandmother, mother, sister or friend who is being subjected to verbal and emotional abuse. Each student should have to pay for their behavior as anyone else would. I feel a summer of community service for the seniors and church is in order here.

Teddy

those kids deserve to rot in hell

Mari

Its OBVIOUS these kids got NO kind of discipline from their parents. From as long as I could remember, I was taught "respect your elders"... seeing this makes me sad, yet angry at the same time. I PRAY this lady has grandkids that can woop these lil punk bastards BEHINDS...

Kathy Garcia

The only reason these kids apologized is that they were made to. This shows us the condition of our society, no respect for elders, each other or for themselves, they should be ashamed of themselves!!!!

M

Forgive.. Yes or No? I voted NO! Not even for the one’s that apologized, they're only sorry because they got caught. At least not anytime soon.
Start their punishment with not allowing them to ever take a school bus again. Let their parents be inconvenienced by having to figure out how to get them to and from school.

O_o

are you kidding me? those kids didn't write those letters. mommy or daddy dictated...kid regurgitated. all about saving face. i hate punks like this. i ran into a few a little while back who were harrassing this little old couple. cmon. WHO raises these people other than the dregs of society?