Lindsay Lohan 911 Call

Hotel Emergency Classified

As Life-Threatening

6/22/2012 4:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0620_lindsay_lohan_911_launch
TMZ has obtained the 911 call placed moments before paramedics rushed to Lindsay Lohan's side last week at a Ritz-Carlton in L.A. -- and according to the caller, the emergency was life-threatening.

The caller -- a male nurse who works for the production company behind Lindsay's new movie -- called the situation a "Code 3" ... which is emergency lingo for "life-threat response."

Ambulance protocol for a Code 3 is lights and sirens. Translation: the nurse thought Lindsay was in serious trouble when he made the call.

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay informed someone from the "Liz & Dick" production team she wasn't feeling well Friday morning -- and producers dispatched a doctor to the hotel. Before arriving, the doctor called the hotel and asked someone to check on Lindsay.

Someone from the hotel went to Lindsay's door, checked on her, and determined she was "unresponsive." That's when the 911 call was placed.

Paramedics eventually arrived and decided nothing was wrong. They left without transporting Lindsay to the hospital.

Mumra the Ever Living

New Avatar. I couldn't figure out how to get both "twins" in the frame and then slide everything over to the Glamour shot of the magnificent Lohan.
Don't know who had the time (and stomach) to spend so much time on this originally, but thanks.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

That pic of Blohan they used, they must of dug deep in their archives because she hasn't resembled that 'person' for several years.

palermo

WHY are you still going on about this total waste of space?

UPYOURS

DISCLAIMER to TMZ and my buddies on here (you know who you are). I have taken half of a legally prescribed pain pill, its starting to work REAL WELL. I am not responsible for what I say. For those that I don't like (You SHOULD know who you are by now), screw you, I don't care. Thank you, this has been a public service announcement. UPYOURS

Danielle

What in the hell was that????...Dispatcher needs another job, i mean really, its like me saying im at the empire state building, oh what cross street is there....WTF????

awards

LA LAW ENFORCEMENT TOO QUIET?

There are lots of legal snares facing Lilo and it has been a quiet week for LA Law Enforcement. Quiet usually precedes something BIG. Not like Come Back BIG, but like time to visit the Judge BIG!

Found this on Huffer Post, new source of AVI’s and the criminal time line! Check it out, eh?

Slomoshun

Please be dead
Please be dead
Please be dead

Bearcat34

Nothing with this idiot surprises me. This is typical addict/alcoholic behavior. She's worried this bomb of a movie will end her. So she claims "exhaustion" because she was hungover or took too many pills. Then has an excuse for this movie being horrible, or if she's fired from the movie. Showing up late, driving when she knew not to while filming, being a premadonna. She was probably warned by production so she's getting all these excuses ready because she thinks that she will still work in Hollywood (I think everybody realizes that her so-called career was over after Herbie almost a decade ago)

Skeptical

Some folks were wondering why we haven't heard the truck driver's 911call since they were able to acquire this one. Well, only one reason I can think of.. and that is because it is being held/scrutinized as evidence. For SOME reason.............

UPYOURS

You know, I think DaveT the little tater tot's mom made him wear dresses and ribbons in his hair, she always wanted a little girl, she got one.

Jay

Why even bothering posting the 911 call when 90 percent of it is beeeeeeeeeeeeep????????

DaveT

Man...look at those gorgeous deep eyes on Lindsay in this picture...mesmerizing

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

JC, check it again, please.

Debbie

When I first heard about this I got so excited, I actually thought the stupid bitch had topped herself.
Now I am so disappointed
Debbie

help this young woman

Deadline.com

BTW, the movie’s insurance policy does not stipulate that Lohan cannot drive while filming as some reports have claimed.)