Ashlee vs. Odette

Who'd You Rather?

6/23/2012 3:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0622_rather_simpsonFormer singer Ashlee Simpson and "Cloverfield" beauty Odette Annable made nice at the same event in L.A. this week.

Question is ...

More Who'd you rather?

Jack

Should be a NEITHER choice shown - or a third choice of a sharp stick in the eye. Not being a dick - but have a third choice like ( Harvey will dig it - Bo Derek)! :)

BB not bb

Odette is very ordinary looking. Ashlee used to be more stunning with her old nose. Now she is just more conventional looking. I think having a unique features adds to you look instead of being a detriment. It also adds to your personality to deal with it.

We can buy dolls that look standardized but I think it is intersting when people look different.

GLaDOS

I'd piss a huge load of my semen into Odette Annable. She was hot as f*** on House.

Nome@home

It dosent mean that Ashley isnt better looking, it's just that there is absolutley nothing to like about her. What does she do? For anyone? lol

Bearcat34

I love how they refer to Ashlee as FORMER SINGER. Now maybe they'll start calling Lindsay Loserhan FORMER ACTRESS. Seems to me Ashlee had her last song more recent than any of Lindsay's movies. I'm not counting getting naked, and squirting two lines out in Machete, nor am I counting begging Lorne Michaels to let her host, or a 2 minute cameo on Glee.

Jody

With a name like that, Odette should be grateful she has looks.

Jess

Definitely Ashlee, she's beautiful.

Ih8Taxes

Who is Ashlee Simpson?

SheisHot

I would walk barefoot across broken glass to lick Odette's sweet little starfish. She is stunningly beautiful!!

flubbergast

ashlee is "used", calls for a special exception and integration, but i'd sure jump on it.

Superman

Wow, that's Ashlee Simpson now? She's like anorexic. She's like the anti-Jessica Simpson.

AyeJay

Odette is the one who was in 'You Again' right? If so, she looks nothing like she did in the movie.

Bridget

Eh, I will go with Odette, I guess. She appears to be the kiss of death for television shows, with two getting cancelled this year, but she seems like she is nice.

:sniffles: I miss "House" already (I know...not her fault).

Becca

LMFAO @ "former singer"

magica

It's Odette for me. Simpson looks like freak, with bad legs and no fashion sense. Odette's a classic beauty. Pretty name, too!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments