Rodney King's Fiancee

Not Invited to Funeral

6/23/2012 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0622_rodney_king_fianceeRodney King's fiancée Cynthia Kelley is not invited to his funeral services -- King family sources tell TMZ.

According to sources, the services will be held next Saturday in Hollywood -- but the family hasn't contacted Cynthia since the day after Rodney died ... and doesn't plan to.

We're told Cynthia hasn't made any efforts to make arrangements for Rodney -- so the family doesn't feel the need to reach out.

We're told the family is also still skeptical about Cynthia's story -- that she heard Rodney banging on the window around 5 AM Sunday and then heard him fall in the pool.

The family doesn't believe Rodney drowned on his own because -- as one source put it -- Rodney was always a great swimmer.

Some family members don't have any hard feelings toward Cynthia -- but we're told many don't want to speak to her until an official cause of death has been released.

Our law enforcement sources say Rodney's death is still being investigated as an accident, and there are no signs of foul play. Attempts to reach Cynthia were unsuccessful.

CN

Something fishy in the pool.

cass

I'm still sticking with FOUL PLAY

Jodi

Something is not right about her story. I can't understand how he was found at the BOTTOM of the pool.

GLaDOS

Can't they all just get along?

MrHarrybawls2010

Looking at pictures of rodney king's fiancee I think there is a strong possibility this was suicide...The LAPD didnt have a strong defence at the trial. One policeman said he was just trying to kil a bee that had landed on rodney king's shoulder.

Eddie

WOMAN: I wonder what happened to my fiancé. I know he's here somewhere. Ellen? Have you seen my fiancé?
ELLEN: He's upstairs.
WOMAN: Are you going upstairs? Tell my fiancé I'm looking for him. I have lost my fiancé, the poor baby.
ELAINE: Maybe the dingo ate your baby.
WOMAN: What?
ELAINE: The dingo ate your baby!

tgrfan42069

na **** she hasnt helped make arrangements because they werent married.if she reached out to help they would probably tell her to butt out.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Good. Now maybe she'll have time to get that well needed nose job and perhaps lose some weight.

whatever

The cops that beat him are invited also.

Pam

Not that I'm for or against Cynthia, but since when does someone need an "invitation" to attend a funeral?

bunny

She doesn't deserve to be invited. Has his family heard the badly acted 911 call yet? People don't sink, they float. Somebody had to drown him to get him to drop like that. F the police and their constant disregard for people of color in California.

Superman

I tend to believe that he passed-out and she dumped him in the pool. He probably was about to dump her and she wanted those millions of dollars that she helped get him.

Jack

Nagger problems

Fat Mike

Geez, that's a bit harsh. I think they'll regret that decision in the future. Whether they like her or not, she was a major part of his life.
A sober, healthy 20 year old man died in our pool once, and when the autopsy came through it was simply a case of his heart giving out.

Trevor

I'm so glad to see that they are all getting along...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments