Dr. Conrad Murray

How DARE You Judge Me

6/25/2012 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

062212_conrad_murray_launch
It's the Conrad Murray video you were never meant to see -- a secret, emotional recording made days after Michael Jackson died ... in which Murray lies through his teeth about his relationship with the singer, blasts the public for blaming him for MJ's death, and even says he's a victim of MJ's deceptions.

The video -- which was never released -- was shot the very same day Murray recorded the infamous "Do not worry" clip he released in August 2009 ... his first address to the public after investigators named him as a suspect.

In this clip, Murray appears much more emotional -- with tears in his eyes, ranging from sadness to anger -- saying, "I can find no words satisfactory to summarize my affection for Michael."

He then proceeds to tell a bald-faced lie -- saying, "Despite our relationships and conversations, I am now made aware through recent media reporting that he failed to share with me any problems involving his alleged addictions with medications."

It later came out during his manslaughter trial ... Murray was intimately familiar with MJ's drug addictions -- and claimed to use drugs as a means to ween Michael off Propofol.

Later in the video, Murray gets aggressive -- saying, "No man, no woman, with the exception of innocent child, is absolutely free of hidden skeletons."

He continues, "Therefore, next time you look in the mirror, before passing judgment or condemning someone, take a good look at yourself, and if you're not 100% sure that when scrutinized no faults can be found, then you may have earned that right to criticize."

Sources close to Murray tell TMZ, Connie's lawyers eventually decided to bury the video because they felt it could only hurt him.

You gotta hear Murray's tone and anger in the video.

FYI -- today marks the 3-year anniversary of Michael Jackson's death.

0728_remembering_michael_jackson_footer_v2

parlayer

Just do your time and shut up or get Harvey to get you out,

Dose Of Reality

Wow! It seems like he too was a victim of being brainwashed by the Michael Jackson propaganda too.

Dose Of Reality

June 25th, 2012

Good morning. Please take this day to remember victims of child abuse and neglect of all kinds.

Take a few moments to educate yourself and others on the common characteristics of child predators so that hopefully there will be fewer victims in the future. There are far more victims then those that have been exposed in public trials. They often remain silent in fear of their abusers and public opinion.

Educate yourself and educate others on the way these monsters operate because they often walk among us for years and hardly ever see the inside of a jail cell, let alone justice.

National Pedophile Awareness Day June 25th.

Syn D

Just goes to show, mo matter how educated you are, ya can still be a complete idiot!!!!!

Faye

WOW! Three years. Still enjoying his music.
To the children of MJ, stay strong, keep moving forward and do everything with L.O.V.E. Bless you.

HumanNature

Michael Jackson Was A Pedo

HEY DUMMY

MJ WAS FOUND "NOT GUILTY" ON ALL 14 COUNTS BROUGHT AGAINST HIM BY LIARS, EXTORTIONISTS AND CON ARTIST!!!!

IT'S SAD THAT SIMPLE MINDED PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF AND OTHERS STILL BELIEVE THAT "BS" WHEN 12 JURORS EXONERATE HIM FROM THOSE UNFOUNDED EXTORTION "LIES"

Nasiba

Tell me what happened that night in bed
I'm a candle about to melt
Your shape pursues me everywhere
Don't you sorry for me, don't you care?

I carry you, in all of my dreams
Hear your songs, in light summer breeze
Asking you questions so many times
The primary question is, what happened and why?

“Tired to live” I hear in whisper,
The burden I bear is hard to withstand,
I cared about the world we lived in,
My fans: Try to improve it without me”.

“Don't let them cut down the trees that grow
Don't let the children in poverty grow
Purify air, purify water
Explain to ones that we must keep it in order”.

“Fishes in rivers, whales in oceans
Save the beasts and show your devotion
Love the sky, the moon and the sun
That's what I did, when I was alive”.

TO THE 3rd ANNIVERSARY OF THE BEST EVER ENTERTAINER IN THE WHOLE WORLD:
Mr MICHAEL JACKSON, RIP, WE LOVE AND MISS YOU SO MUCH!

HumanNature

DOSE OF REALITY

DON'T YOU NEED TO POST THAT "BS" UNDER SANDUSKY????

THE REAL PEDO

HumanNature

THE "QUACK" IS NOTHING BUT A NARCISSISTIC PSYCHOPATH !!!!

HumanNature

NTHEZONE

THE "QUACK" IS IN JAIL FOR KILLING ANOTHER HUMAN BEING

CJ

May God bless good doctor and innocent man Conrad Murray on this day.

lora

It is 'bold face lie' ...not " bald" face lie.

Jimmy jamz

remember the loons can judge a doctor.

But not a man who slept in bed with children and who had a motion detector outside of his bedroom which he shared with children. Theres nothing wrong with that, right clowns?

lora

"bald face lie" should be "bold face lie"- lmao

Bridget

There is no way I'm taking the time to watch that video. I don't give a :bleep: what he had to say.

But I do hope, at the very least, they don't give the :bleep: clean undies or aspirin for his "brain tumor" today.

RIP Michael