Kardashian Family

DEAD WOMEN WALKING

We're Buying Our Graves!!!

6/26/2012 11:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

The Kardashian Family goes grave shopping... It's the Kardashian family's creepiest shopping spree ever -- Kim and co. hit up a famous cemetery in Hollywood yesterday ... to purchase space for their DEAD BODIES.

Sources close to the Kardashian klan tell us, Kim, Khloe, Kourtney, Rob, Bruce and Kris all stopped by the Hollywood Forever cemetery to buy a family plot. We're told they haven't picked out the exact place yet, but scoped out several locations ... including a giant mausoleum.

Right now, we're told the major logistical concern is size -- Kim and her sisters aren't sure how many kids they'll have ... but they want plenty of room for all. Like we said -- creepy.

FYI -- Kim's dad Robert Kardashian is buried in another cemetery.

Dead serious.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Sarah

Um weirdos LOL, but hey i guess you need to think about these things.

josephgein

Photo op. That's all. TMZ is on the Kardouchian payroll. Harvey is a whoore!

Kelly

Smart move; it's a good investment. The prices only go up and up, plus there's a certain peace that comes with knowing where you'll end up. Makes you realize there's no hurry.

kerrplunk

Freaks

skintag

....and they needed to film this for all of their lucky fans? Aren't we lucky?

charley

lets all hope as these whores leave there a mack truck runs them off a cliff so they can use these plots sooner than later!

$$

sheesh TMZ...it's NOT creepy to look at burial plots...

stop trying to make something out of nothing...

having it show-up on their "reality" show...now that would be creepy...

sparced

so I can piss on the graves of the whole family at once?

LuvJaq

I'm sure each member has final Will and Testament already written up on who gets what % of whatever, this is just one step in process.

tamara

Must be running out of ideas for filming.

blizzash

Can we bury them all now so we don't have to see their stupid faces anymore? It's funny that they didn't bring along the two youngest ones, maybe those 2 are actually smart enough to know it's probably not gonna be great being next to Kim K and her idiot clan for eternity!

Grace

I dont want to be buried near anyone in my family especially my husnand or my mother in law . Im dead leave me in peace

Anonymous

Not creepy...responsible. You should plan for death if you can afford it.

GLaDOS

Hopefully due to a fiery car accident they all have to use those plots soon.

I'm A Lawyer

Just throw me in the woods, and let the wolves eat me. A lot cheaper. All we do is rot anyway. I'd rather rot for free.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments