Alec Baldwin

EXPLODES

on Another Photog

6/29/2012 8:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

062912_alec_baldwin_splash_launchAlec Baldwin
got physical with ANOTHER photog in New York City moments ago ... verbally blasting the guy in the middle of the street, squeezing his arm and ordering him to scram.

It's unclear what touched off the aggressive confrontation ... but we do know the paps have been following Alec all over the place since the infamous shoving incident at the court house last week.

It seems Alec finally had enough ...

This time, Alec -- clutching a pink stuffed animal -- approached one of the photogs who was hanging out in front of his apartment building and lashed out, "I want you to shut the f**k up ... leave my neighbor alone ... get outta here."

At one point, at the beginning of the confrontation, It sounds like Alec says to the photog, "I know you got raped by a priest or something."

Then, in an effort to assert his dominance, Alec got right in the pap's face ... and in a menacing tone said, "You little girl."

The pap tried to explain himself, but Alec wasn't having it ... and walked back into his building.

Even though he might have been baited, the confrontation may not have been the smartest move for Alec ... since the NYPD is still investigating the actor for assault over the court incident.

update_bar
8:39 AM PT -- A source connected with Alec Baldwin tells TMZ ... the photog had confrontations with other residents in the building before the incident with Alec.

The source also says ... when one resident asked the photog to stop "harassing everyone," the photog told the person, "f**k you."

Kari

I agree with Boo--I think Alec is a psycho. He has serious anger issues. I hope he is arrested. And to his brother Stephen who is going to say it wasn't Alec's fault--don't. Please--stop making a fool out of yourself defending this loser.

Simone

Alec's neighbor inadvertently made things worse because she made Alec feel the need to defend her. Having watched the video, I don't really think Alec was over the top. It's obvious that Alec and the residents of his building are just sick of these ridiculously intrusive 'photographers'. This sort of pap behavior ISN'T ok in NYC. In NYC, you leave celebs alone. These are the unspoken rules.

Radiostone@aol.com

Alec said several times, "leave my neighbor alone." We don't see what happened before that to judge. From what I just saw, I say kudos to Alec Baldwin for defending his neighbor from the media thugs!

Wellington

So let me get this straight. TMZ pays the Paps thousands for these kinds of videos and photos. Then TMZ (Harvey) acts like an innocent bystander just reporting the "news", and is doing nothing to create the profitability for Paps hounding celebs.
Then a "source" close to Baldwin explains the situation to TMZ for damage control instead of reading the riot act to TMZ for fueling the Pap business.
It's all very convoluted to say the least.

bert

I'm with Baldwin in this one. The paparazzi and TMZ are just no talent leeches trying to skeeve money on someone else's shine. I'm ashamed to have been redirected to this website. You suck TMZ.

Geo

It's amazing to me that you people that think this is OK don't realize how bad he human rights are being violated. EVERYONE has the right to privacy.....but you wouldn't understand that because you are a bunch of fame whores that think this is funny....Since you'll never be famous I can't honestly say "Wait until it happens to you"....OH well....

Fear

Silly People Just leave the man alone!

Gabfest

I'm just waiting for the day when he confronts a muscular Paparazzi hopped up on bath salts.

ChunkyLightning

These guys are sick and truthfully the world doesn't need them around. If Baldwin and me were the only ones around I would tell him hell I'm looking at this rock I wont see you hit him with the shovel and know a great forrest to bury the evidence!!!

RoyR

Should have taken that camera and shoved it up the photog's ass!!!

gabe

i know that judges have ruled that they have a right to take their pictures and everything, but knock it the **** off already. give the man some privacy and stop being surprised when he reacts like this

barb

SHUT Up and leave Alec and his neighbors alone!!!! damn idiots are harrassing them

Tina Ferrer

Just a matter of time for Baldwin. Would anyone here be surprised to hear Baldwin is in a hospital with a broken skull? Just might do him some good but I do worry about the young lady he's trapping for marriage. Would anyone here be surprised to hear about some civil dispute that includes violence in about 2 years? I think not......Go Alec until the last thing through that twisted mind of yours is your rear end.

Javadude54

Baldwin's sense of superiority and entitlement knows no bounds.

Domino Fontaine

One of Alec's friends or fans should jump on those nasty paps and bust their cameras and their faces. They are such blood suckers.

Maybe Alec can hire a bouncer for a few weeks and have him bounce some pap faces on the sidewalk.