Chris Brown

Guess Who's Coming to the BET Awards After Party?

7/1/2012 7:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0701_chris_BROWN_bet_getty
You might think Chris Brown would be persona non grata at the official BET Awards after party tonight, but TMZ has learned the nightclub combatant was indeed invited and RSVP'd yes.

According to our sources, CB will be in attendance at the star-studded soiree going down at Playhouse in Los Angeles ... where Usher, Common, and Kevin Hart are among the anticipated guests.

We're told Brown's people told party organizers the singer will be showing up and that the invite came AFTER the events that went down at W.i.P. in NYC. In fact, the party tonight is being thrown by people connected to W.i.P.

Our sources say Drake and Meek Mill were not invited to the party to avoid any potential incident. Drake is not expected to be at the BET Awards, while Meek Mill is scheduled to perform.

tellmeaboutit

Persona non grata at BET?? You've got to be kidding! They worship these aholes - the more violent, misogynist, trash talker POS phonies they are, the more they worship them, just like their little fans.

Toilethead

Guess who has zero talent and an IQ of 12?

Joao

Why wouldn't I think Chris Brown would be at a BET party. I'd expect everybody who's anybody that's a low life to be at anything BET sponsored. Black folks don't get it. They just like dressing up and hob-nobbing, the consumer class.

pinklemonade

Ugh. He is so pathetic. Everytime I take a dump I look in the toilet and think of him. Scuzzbag. Legend in his own mind.

Alex

I find it funny how if someone expresses liking to Chris Brown, there's more hates than likes. Yet when someone says he should disappear or the like, there's more likes than hates. This is pathetic. Stop saying such negativity about him. Nobody in this world will be EVER perfect & trying to live up to society's expectations is a waste of time. He's a great entertainer & I applaud him. He's making mistakes, he's learning from them, so get off his back. Stop being, literally, a hater. If you think you're so better, go outshine everyone in the music industry. Like my mom said, if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. Team Breezy.

Brian52

He is a woman's feminine hygiene product one might use on a summers eve. And the bag it came in.

Prettybaby

Anyone that would acknowledge that criminal and girl beater as an artist is purely ignorant. Says alot about is Fandemonium award. This non-talented fool needs to just go away, far far away.

Nasious Cordova

is that his Drake slappin' face, or his "this biach is on my nerves, I'm gonna back hand her good" face. I can't tell the two apart.

billy

douchebag

Lynda Jones-owings

I am happy for Chris. I believe if Chris would clean up his act; he would be a shoe in to complete the "This Is It" world tour for Michael Jackson. He is a great performer and has all the skills that it would take to stand in for Micheal.

Ann

That is one ugly, UGLY dude. Too bad he hasn't used any of that money to fix those bucky, messed up teeth.

O_o

k - so, w celebs, u get a bad pic here and there. its to be expected, we're all human. but, for the most part, celebs look pretty damned amazing, untouchable, even in thier pics. yet, this moron cannot manage to take a single picture that might lead us to believe that his IQ tops 40. go ahead, look back thru his pics. every single one - same stupified look w those ridiculous bucked teeth that his millions apparently cannot fix?!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3