Leo DiCaprio

Don't Worry, I'm Still

Bangin' Supermodels

7/5/2012 8:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Leonardo Dicaprio and Erin HeathertonLadies and gentlemen, it's that time of year ... when Leonardo DiCaprio trots out his super-hot bikini-clad supermodel girlfriend and reminds you that it does not suck to be him.

This time, Leo was out in Hawaii with his 23-year-old Victoria's Secret model plaything Erin Heatherton (33-24½-34).

Leo's pal Tobey Maguire was also hanging out on the beach.

Just to remind you -- before Erin, Leo was romantically linked to Gisele, Bar Refaeli, model Kristen Zang, model Emma Miller, Blake Lively and probably more hot chicks we've never even heard about.

0705_summer_footer

Suzieque

one of these days it will be Kate Upton and then I will be very sad.

O_o

33-241/2-34? stupid.

ProWesternWorld

Leo's shorts are very masculine...if you're John Travolta or Tom Cruise.

jokerchick

his gut houses the j*** of Tobey & his @$$ buddy for life, Lukas Haas

Timmy Boy

Stop talking about his gut. He is rich, so it doesn't matter. He can bang any ho he wants.

There's a problem here

Good for Leo. Really, good for him. I just don't find the least bit of attraction for a woman with a bony chest. None.

Gretel

I kind of like that extra bit of gut Leonardo has. It makes it nicer to have something to pinch or bite or ... on second thought, never mind. You either understand or you don't. *wink*

JDoors

Congrats, one of your funniest stories yet!

We all were SO worried. We've been sick with worry. Worried sick.

BTW, is exclusively dating supermodels a pathology?

Eileen

I don't find him attractive. I think the smoking & tanning will eventually catch up to him and age his skin before he knows it.

Yak

The dude smokes? I just lost my respect for him, supermodels or no supermodels, the guy's an idiot for smoking. Not cool.

serena412

my neighbor's ex-wife makes $80/hour on the computer. She has been without work for 6 months but last month her check was $12304 just working on the computer for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more Lazypay10.com

ProWesternWorld

She looked better before her nose job.

zoolady

Does Victoria's Secret have a special catalog for Leo? Does he exchange them when they turn 25?

ProWesternWorld

Candice Swanepoel is a million time hotter than her, not that Dicraprio would ever notice.

Llee

Hey dude. That pencil neck geek as you call him is banging hot chicks and you're not.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments