Justin Bieber

L.A. Councilman Says

Arrest His Ass!

7/6/2012 1:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0706_justin_biebr_pulled_over_article
Justin Bieber
just got cited for speeding on the freeway, and the witness who called 911 -- who happens to be an L.A. City Councilman -- tells TMZ, Bieber should have been cuffed, locked up, and stripped of his driving privileges.

L.A. City Councilman Dennis Zine -- who ironically was an LAPD motor officer for 18 years -- was on the 101 Freeway when he saw Justin in his chrome Fisker Karma roaring down the freeway at speeds that Zine says exceeded 100 mph.

Zine tells us ... Bieber was trying to shake a team of paparazzi (NOT TMZ) that was on his tail.

Zine says, "Bieber was driving like a maniac. He was weaving in and out of traffic. There was hardly any space between cars as he weaved from lane to lane."

Zine says, "If I was on patrol, I would have arrested him for reckless driving. I was going 60 and he drove by me like he was in a rocket ship. He was a maniac." Zine called in to "TMZ Live" moments ago to explain exactly why he thinks Bieber belongs behind bars.

070612_zine_tmzlive_v2_launchZine also says the paparazzi were incredibly irresponsible, driving on the shoulder of the freeway and causing an extreme hazard. After he was pulled over, at least 4 paps were swarming Bieb's car.

070612_bieber_ticket_v2_launchBieber's manager, Scooter Braun, tells TMZ, Zine "is just a councilman looking for a headline."  Braun says Justin was cited for going 80 mph and he was being chased by the paparazzi. Braun adds a short time after getting ticketed, the paparazzi resumed their pursuit and Justin called 911.

Law enforcement sources tell us, after Bieber called 911, police caught up to his car and pulled him over again ... along with the paparazzi following him. We're told the cops warned the paparazzi to behave themselves, and everyone was sent on their way.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... the CHP is investigating the paparazzi for creating a hazardous situation.

VNVgirl

first off , he's lucky he wasn't black because he would have been screwed. next, 100 mph and a ticket? a warning? or even a ticket? cmon - reckless driving is jail time bub in cali. what happened here? max speed limit is 70 at most on freeways i think - so he was 30 over and he got away? fry this little punk. i hope he drives that gaudy piece of silver crap into a tree while the tree giggles its ass off. another lohan ...great..... p.s. thank you TMZ...you got me addicted. aholes. :P

Pita123

The counsel man is being a little girl making a big ass deal, dude everyone speeds in this world just cause his a Justin fan lol

CrisDizzle

Hell with driving 100 mph: Justin Bieber should be locked up in JAIL just for making 'bad music.'

lookItsMegRyan

Two words: Princess. Diana.

Jordan

The Problem is Justin feels he is above the law and laws do not apply to him if he gets into an accident and hurts or kills someone he will blame the papparazzi and that will be the end of it. untill Hollywood or california for that matter can hold celebrities accountable for there actions we are going to get this type of story till the end of time because no one will really care. Unless it is the celebrity who is hurt or killed in the accident.

tlcmk

I think Bieber should be arrested for being a fraud.

mel

I saw him driving that car down Main St in DTLA and it didn't appear that anyone was bugging him. lol I saw the cop tailing him and figured it was because the chrome might be illegal. Had no idea it was Biebs...Nice cop out though ;)

Merry

to the person that wrote all of Canada hates you, please don't speak for me. And the fellow that wishes death on him. And the former cop that said he should be in jail. Anyone that was involved in the chase should be in jail. Beiber should not even be driving his own car. Get a limo driver, like every other star.

Asessina

Did the cop not give a flying duck about the other drivers endangered by the kid's and pap's driving? No wonder people are leaving cali in droves and the state is a joke. All these drivers should have gone to jail.

johnconners

Beeb's is a little punk gangsta-wanna-be ! Throw his ass in jail and let shake his booty for LeeRoy for a few days....

Jakob

I find this assessment hilarious for various reasons. Now, unless Bieber is some kind of driving prodigy he was not weaving in and out of THAT kind of traffic while managing at any point to exceed 100MPH. This is a child without the deft of hand to handle much of anything. So the kid must be a ****ing savant. I'm sure he was driving dangerously, but the details of this are surely hyperbole. Or, this councilman is just another *******. Probably the latter.

Sammy

Like people that are poor and get old of millions. they just use it all up. that is just goig to get old and Bieber's parents needs to keep him leveled. Sadd POOR PARENTING

Rick

If it was an 18 year old without being famous... the car would have been impounded, received a ticket (no matter who's following him/her), and possibly more issues with the law (courts). Justin, stop driving around and blaming others... don't want people following you around... drive a car that's not chrome/one of a kind. Get a grip child... you're 18 and supposed to be (per the people who buy your damn songs, and that doesn't include me) a role model. Not a spoiled brat with money.

Donaldli Mark Ingalls

Southwest Airlines Seattle 2 Los Angeles Sandra Bullock Donaldli Ingalls

Also I ran an ad in the La Times for one month May-Jun 2012
telling everyone via newspaper how much I love my Sandy...But
do read on please...

In October of 2004 Southwest Airlines had 3
Los Angeles Police Department officers
scare the crap out of me for about 30 or 40 minutes.

Apparently a Southwest Airlines Stewardess believed
I was stalking Sandra Annette Bullock, and when my
flight arrived at LAX in Los Angeles California 3
Los Angeles Police Department Officers boarded the
plane and scared the crap out of me. They then
pulled me off the plane and for about 30 or 40 minutes
they asked me a dozen questions.

Finally one of the officers said, "Well, I guess she
is yours. You are free to go."

http://shortText.com/MMisHfC this link has the entire post

craig

100mph in a plastic toy will end in alot of broken 13 year old hearts..and a couple of 56 year old priests