Usher's Stepson

Declared Brain Dead

by Doctors

7/8/2012 3:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0708_usher_tameka_tmz_getty2
Usher's 11-year-old stepson has been declared brain dead by doctors following the accident Friday when he was struck by a jet ski ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources, Kyle Glover (son of Usher's estranged wife Tameka Foster) has not experienced any brain activity since he was admitted to the hospital. We're told there has been no decision yet as to whether or not to take him off life support.

Our sources say Usher arrived at the hospital last night and Tameka has not left the hospital since she got there.

As TMZ first reported, Kyle was struck in the head by a passing jet ski while riding on an inner tube on Lake Lanier in Atlanta, GA.

miller

Really heartbreaking, but glad to see that the vast majority of the patrons here are being genuinely sympethetic. When it comes to a story like this one about a child: if you can't find an ounce of humanity then you are far worse off yourself than the victum of the tragedy.

dan

Our families thoughts and prayers are sent to you all. Especially to mom. So so sorry. God Bless you all.

unknown

My heart goes out to the family, that truly is a tragedy!
they are in my thoughts and prayers.

DENNIS ALEXANDER

SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT CAN'T TELL U WHAT 2 DO CUZ I NEVER BEEN IN A SITUATION LIKE THAT BUT I JUS IMAGINE MUCH RESPECT...STANK

HISNO1

Prayers go out to Kyle Glover and his family for a quick recovery.

kates

We will hear more in two days. Legally cannot be declared brain dead for 48 hours.

Chris

My heart is heavy for Kyle, praying for a miracle. Praying for Ryan, Tameka, and Ryan Jr, this a terrible tragedy.

christy

My thoughts and prayers go out to both families involved in this terrible tragedy!

J.Evs

I'm sorry for this tragedy, prayers go out to usher and Tameka and his siblings.

Queen Karma

Poor boy. 11 yrs. old. 1st up, jet skis need to be treated like boats, cars, and other motorized vehicles because that is what they are.
2-jet skis and swimmersthisclose, and I read fatal accidents have been happening all summer on this GA lake.3-Tameka Foster had 4 or 5 boys ? She had two with Usher, her money babies. I thought she had two other ones.
Usher was stupid to get involved with this woman and this woman was evil to gleefuly slandar and lie about in him court in order for her to get more millions, as many as she could, ...now, her son is dead. Gee, what was so impt. then is not now and she lsot what money cannot buy.
Very sad all the way around.

I hope Tameka Foster donates her son's organs so that others my get a chance for life through him.

elvia

i hope he get better feel good.

Queen Karma

Very sad. Poor boy. I hope he never knew, felt saw, anything or any pain.
Poor family. YES, I feel sad for his mother and Usher too. No one knows if the boy's bio father is in the picture.
NPOW, maybe this Tameka, old ulgy creature who jsut wanted USher for money and Suher was dumb , hopefully Tameka will let USher have joint custody of their two boys and they both can settle on a fair, financial amt. Tameak might be sorry now she said lies in court about USher, . Very sad.

Keisha

I feel so bad for this family(Usher is a real man putting things aside during this tragedy). I hope for a different outcome for this poor innocent child.

gena leftridge

Very Sad:.. what a tragic event:

ChuckA41

Very sad. 11 years old. I hate to say this, but at least he isn't suffering. Life can be changed at any second. Terrible tragedy.