Usher's Stepson

Declared Brain Dead

by Doctors

7/8/2012 3:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0708_usher_tameka_tmz_getty2
Usher's 11-year-old stepson has been declared brain dead by doctors following the accident Friday when he was struck by a jet ski ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources, Kyle Glover (son of Usher's estranged wife Tameka Foster) has not experienced any brain activity since he was admitted to the hospital. We're told there has been no decision yet as to whether or not to take him off life support.

Our sources say Usher arrived at the hospital last night and Tameka has not left the hospital since she got there.

As TMZ first reported, Kyle was struck in the head by a passing jet ski while riding on an inner tube on Lake Lanier in Atlanta, GA.

FreakHater

So sad to read this, what a awful thing to happen to the child and the family!!

Who Knew

Very sad thing to happen to a young child. Prayer to their family.

myangel82

I am so very sorry the loss of a child is the hardest. God bless this family I pray for peace over all of them. I have a loss of my only child David. Very sorry..
www.money-burge.com

myangel82

I am so very sorry the loss a child is the hardest I know all to well. Prayers for the family and friend I pray for peace over all of them..
www.money-burge.com

Discretion

This is just so very sad and as a parent it breaks my heart even more. I am praying for this family and that if his purpose on this earth has not been fulfilled that God allows him to wake up and continue on. May God bless the Foster and Glover family.

Luz

I am so sorry to hear that! I never thought it would end up this way, brain dead at 11 years old! We have to learn t appreciate our children while we have them and put family first, because in a split second it can be too late to tell them how much we love them!
May God send his angels to him and give those parents the strengh they need!

tessa

I am so sorry for the loss of this precious young life :(

LUVNMORGAN

SO SORRY TO HEAR THIS NEWS. PRAYERS AND CONDOLENCES TO THE FAMILY. MAY GOD BLESS AND KEEP THEM DURING THIS TRAGIC TIME.

Mrs.W

I am just so very sorry. Sending an abundance of PRAYERS for a miracle! YHWH please save this baby. <3

rt13100

What a terrible accident. I hope they are able to (and decide to) donate his organs. So sad. This can happen to any of us.

Cara

Just a heads up....It's Kile Glover....with an "i".

Lucy M

How tragic, my prayers are with his family.

Jen

Such a tragedy. I hope they will put their pettiness behind them now and behave like adults. And I hope parents who take their kids to this lake are finally going to learn a lesson, 3 kids dead in just a few weeks.

jokerchick

horrible

Lynda Jones-owings

I will be praying for the family...........