Usher's Stepson

Declared Brain Dead

by Doctors

7/8/2012 3:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0708_usher_tameka_tmz_getty2
Usher's 11-year-old stepson has been declared brain dead by doctors following the accident Friday when he was struck by a jet ski ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources, Kyle Glover (son of Usher's estranged wife Tameka Foster) has not experienced any brain activity since he was admitted to the hospital. We're told there has been no decision yet as to whether or not to take him off life support.

Our sources say Usher arrived at the hospital last night and Tameka has not left the hospital since she got there.

As TMZ first reported, Kyle was struck in the head by a passing jet ski while riding on an inner tube on Lake Lanier in Atlanta, GA.

Tanya

I hope these two realize life is to short!!and to put all that fighting they have been doing in court aside and look at the big picture.God bless that poor child!!

Rashawn Pierson

God Bless! My prayers go out to you. Try and stay strong.

Amberley

So sad....

TMP

While tragic and prayers sent to the family, I hope this mother will consider her awful vindictive behavior towards her ex and be a better person and realize her selfishness is wrong

Stargazer

My prayers to the child and his family. Know that you are not alone in this time of grief. Your in many, many peoples prayers.

ssthompson@mail.com

who really gives two ****z ?

toni

MY HEART GO OUT TO THE FAMILY....

Doublesigh

This is the second time recently that a child has been hurt at Lake Lanier. Just a couple of weeks ago two children died b/c a drunk man hit their pontoon boat. I'm so sorry for Usher & Tameka's families. This is so tragic.

Calico

I am so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with the family of this poor boy.

Jody

I know organ donation is important, but I do hope the hospital or people with the donation organization are not pressuring this poor woman.

billy

Usher sucks....

dawnmarie

I know what loosing a child is all about. Tameka will never be the same.
Prayers go out to you.

linsey

How awful. Hope they get the person responsible.

rosemary

My heart goes out to the family. I can totally relate to a child being declared brain dead. Each situation is different however.

My deepest condolences go to the family.

Tracie Smith

This is so sad. I hate to hear of a family loosing a child. The best thing is to take him off of life support. My family had to make this terrible decision several years ago with my 19 year old niece. Although very difficult to do, she would have only been a vegetable and need 24/7 care. I will pray for comfort in this difficult time,and that they are able to make a decision soon.