Usher's Stepson

Declared Brain Dead

by Doctors

7/8/2012 3:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0708_usher_tameka_tmz_getty2
Usher's 11-year-old stepson has been declared brain dead by doctors following the accident Friday when he was struck by a jet ski ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources, Kyle Glover (son of Usher's estranged wife Tameka Foster) has not experienced any brain activity since he was admitted to the hospital. We're told there has been no decision yet as to whether or not to take him off life support.

Our sources say Usher arrived at the hospital last night and Tameka has not left the hospital since she got there.

As TMZ first reported, Kyle was struck in the head by a passing jet ski while riding on an inner tube on Lake Lanier in Atlanta, GA.

Paula

This is beyond sad. Such a cute and innocent kid-- he didn't even get a chance to start his life. I hurt for this family.

Judi

I'm so sorry for this tragic event. My prayers and sympathy go out to young boy and his family. God Bless him.

Jerry

May the LORD guide you through this horrible time. GOD BLESS this young man. My prayers are with the family.

writer2917

I guess it'll only be a matter of time before the Kardashians are finally and collectively declared brain dead.

kiki

Sooooo did Usher have a jet ski accident too ? whats his excuse??

max2themax

SO WHAT , DID USHER HAVE A JETSKI ACCIDENT TOO?
WHATS HIS EXCUSE

wkmtca

how awful for them all.

starr

hi how are you doing

Josephine Madus

Am soo sorry about the tragedy.

SMurray

I am a mother who knows the pain of losing a child. My daughter was brain dead after a tragic car accident and I donated her organs and today 5 people live on. She was only 14 and she had told me 2 weeks prior to the accident she wanted to be an organ donor. My sister works in a hospital and on the day we lost my girl 50 people signed their organ donor cards.

I so hope that this dear woman and family can find peace if they decide to donate this dear boy's organs.

mstan

IT IS VERY SAD,THAT IT HAPPEN, MY PRAYERS GOES OUT TO HIM AND HIS MOM,LET HIM PULL THROW IT.

Team Arnold

Usher is a class act, and my sympathies to the entire family.

Team Arnold

Usher got a private jet to fly his ex-wife in to be with her son. They fought and had a horrible divorce, so this is amazing to me This is how it is done! You divorce the parent and not the child, even if it is a step-child. Usher had to love that woman at some point, and he has shown his true colors by his actions toward her and her family. My prayers for all of them.

gossipgirl86

That is just horrible. Sending prayers there way and hoping for a miracle.

Vera

My prayers go out to Usher and Tameka......