Usher's Stepson

Declared Brain Dead

by Doctors

7/8/2012 3:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0708_usher_tameka_tmz_getty2
Usher's 11-year-old stepson has been declared brain dead by doctors following the accident Friday when he was struck by a jet ski ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources, Kyle Glover (son of Usher's estranged wife Tameka Foster) has not experienced any brain activity since he was admitted to the hospital. We're told there has been no decision yet as to whether or not to take him off life support.

Our sources say Usher arrived at the hospital last night and Tameka has not left the hospital since she got there.

As TMZ first reported, Kyle was struck in the head by a passing jet ski while riding on an inner tube on Lake Lanier in Atlanta, GA.

CN

So, so sorry for the family. Condolences.

QueenBee

This is so sad to hear. My heart goes out the the family.

Kerrie

So sad. I know it was an accident, but jet skiers should have their own area.

chuks

SHAME ON YOU AND YOUR SOURCES TMZ. THIS IS A VERY PERSONAL MATTER AND YOU ADVERTISE IT ON YOUR WEBSITE. A MOTHER IS GRIEVING AND ALL YOU DO IS POST UNCONFIRMED DATA. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOUR PRIVACY WAS INVADED IN SUCH A MANNER. YOU SHOULD HAVE MORE CLASS HARVEY. YOU ARE BEGINNING TO SOUND DESPERATE. I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED...ONCE AGAIN, SHAME ON YOU AND YOUR SOURCE. I AM SURE IT'S NOT USHER OR THE MOTHER OF THE AILING CHILD.

ThePhoenix

Sad horrible situation, but please in your time of grief DONATE his organs, so others can live. I know it's tough to think about but a friend of mine had a similar thing happen only their son was 18, they took him off life support and donated his organs. Gut wrenching but it makes a bad situation somewhat bearable, knowing that others will live and your son will live on in others.
I am so very sorry for your pain.

DopeLikeCoke

This is horrible. My prayers go out to Kyle, Tameka and his family.

Dawn

Not being an Usher fan does not make this anyless sad. I really wish those on water crafts would pay attention. This young man didn't even get started with his life. A parent should never bury their child. Prayers to the family.

deedle

Thank you Tmz for keeping us informed FIRST, I have been worried and Praying for the boy and family, let's keep doing it..... you never know.

Tiffany

These type of accidents seem to happen all to frequently. We live in a state with many lakes, and I have heard about multiple accidents with children or young adults getting hit by a jet skier. So very sad. I pray a miracle happens and he somehow overcomes the odds. Prays for the entire and extended family and esp this young little man.

Melissa lee

This is so sad. I'm going through a ruff couple of days and reading this made me break down in tears. God bless there family.

anonymous:

very sad, people need to give Usher privacy.

HumanNature

THIS IS SO SAD!!!

Sophie

How tragic. I'm so sorry. Your life can change in a split second. If only able to turn the clock back by a few mins so this boy would have been in a different spot. Prayers to the entire family and hoping for a miracle.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Give life back. Donate organs right away.

s0urpatch575

if the parents payed more attention on the child rather than their stupid divorce the boy wouldn't be in this situation.