Usher's Stepson

Declared Brain Dead

by Doctors

7/8/2012 3:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0708_usher_tameka_tmz_getty2
Usher's 11-year-old stepson has been declared brain dead by doctors following the accident Friday when he was struck by a jet ski ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources, Kyle Glover (son of Usher's estranged wife Tameka Foster) has not experienced any brain activity since he was admitted to the hospital. We're told there has been no decision yet as to whether or not to take him off life support.

Our sources say Usher arrived at the hospital last night and Tameka has not left the hospital since she got there.

As TMZ first reported, Kyle was struck in the head by a passing jet ski while riding on an inner tube on Lake Lanier in Atlanta, GA.

happypat35

What sad, sad news.....My condolences and prayers are with the family. Such a handsome lil boy.

Nikki60

Horrible. I can only hope that out of this tragedy Usher and Tameka will now wake up and put their petty behavior behind them for good. This probably makes them realize how ludicrous they were treating each other with children involved. The 4 remaining kids will need them now more than ever.

bambam4LSU

Lake Lanier in Atlanta, GA. WTF... dumb-ass TMZ maybe Gainesville, Ga

JkkT

I feel really sorry for his family.

Really? I Don't Care

This is a horrible outcome! I feel so sorry for them. at least they are both putting their pride aside to be with their son during his final moments. Truly sad

Bubba

Ha Ha...how all those gold records feel now, homes??? Always good when these stupid brain dead (HA...but pun not intended) get some comeuppance. G'wan party now, Usher. You typical Hollywood freak loser.

Sharon

This is so sad..I think someone needs to take a look at the accidents surrounding Lake Lanier..This is the second serious incident in about two weeks..

Jules

So tragic! We were jetskiing the same day on Lanier - I was praying he would pull through! I couldnt imagine going through this and losing a child - so horrible! My thoughts & prayers are with them!

amber

god bless them all, such a tragedy...

Cutie

omg if feel so bad

Anna Mazzarisi

I was hoping that this child would pull through quickly. I still have hope for him. Kudos to Tameka and Usher for putting their differences aside and rushing to the aid of their child. G-d bless.

V

The power of prayer -

Marcel diergaarde

Dat is kut zeg, zo'n jetski

Kari

I can't decide who would be the lower form of life-- people who mark "hate" next to posts sending their prayers to a family in grief, or the pathetic morons who are trying to con people out of money at a time like this.

Shawn

My deepest sympathy to the entire family.
I do hope they will consider organ donation so that Kyle may live on in others.
Sincerely,