Britney Spears

I've Got a Thing

for White Rappers

7/10/2012 10:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

071012_xfactor_iceice_launch
It was almost like Britney Spears' brain was killed by a poisonous mushroom at the "X Factor" auditions in North Carolina ... 'cause she went CRAZY for a Vanilla Ice wannabe who busted out "Ice Ice Baby" ... and it was all caught on tape.

It all went down BEFORE that crazy lightning storm in Greensboro ... Britney was so moved by some guy's rendition of the '90s rap ... she actually got out of her seat and started shakin' her ass with the music.

Simon, L.A. and Demi weren't feelin' it as much. They just don't understand.

Word to your mother.

LindaJay

I was gonna say 'is that an oxymoron?' but I do like Eminem a lot--he's pretty cool. I'm racking my brain to think of another. EMINEM ROCKS!

gooch

FUNNY. THE WRESTLING LOVING GEEKY DUDE SAY ICE ICE BABY WAS A CLASSIC. DID I HEAR THAT RIGHT? BWAAHAHAHAHAAA!

jazzflappergirl

what in the actual ****? can't people have fun anymore?

Throwback kid

He probably reminds Britney of K Fed, lets face it K Fed was the love of her life. I mean he was the total package for Britney, he had no education, no job no manners and no class. If your looking for Mr White Trash, you need to look no further than K Fed. Actually the guy Britney is with now looks like a boring middle aged guy who uses her for her money, Maybe she misses K Fed these days?

who-me

She was trying to wipe away the spiders.

dee

Its sad how low Britneys fans standards are. She could fart. And they'll be excited. Cant sing, lip synched her entire career, has co-written 10 songs in a 13 year career, and got by by being a puppet of all the TRULY talented people working behind the scenes. Yet everyone wantsxto praise her and scream I love you Britney.. for what? A talentless embarrassment to the meaning of Music and Artistry? The fact that this woman gets any form of praise and gets paid 15 million to judge people FAR more talented than her is a true EMBARRASSMENT. Sure Britney is a Pop Icon, but she CHEATED her way to that title while previous Icons and her peers have worked 10x harder and have much more quality than "Britneys" music.

drdre

she has no rhythm....i've noticed that the best choreographed dancers are the worst at naturally dancing...can't feel a beat

thestupid

Awwwwww Christ. Im not watching this crap.

Lulubelle

She looks like she's having fun! I wish she would dance like that on stage every time I see her perform now she looks so bored

Throwback kid

Instead of retarded looking K Fed, Britney should have had a baby with Columbus Short instead. Those two would have had an amazing baby, better looking than Halle Berry's half white baby

jokerchick

POPOZAO! lmfao, wasn't that her ex cornball's "rap" song?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3